4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Yziks

Jan 16, 2022
Because of all the bs "reworks" that no one wants nor asked for I presume that old saves won't work because some old scenes were made a new. Note that I didn't exactly test this because out of frustration with this game instead of trying it out I just deleted entire game with all of my saves. Why should anyone here waste their time into replaying some scenes that were made new over and over again? My suggestion to all of you is return when game starts with real updates and when story start moving forward.
Yes, it would be best to pick up the game when new content is actually added, I tried the new updates for a long time and it has always been a waste of time since there is not much new content and usually the updates are improved versions. of scenes that no one asked for, and errors that I have personally never had to witness, there are other games with potential but that are rarely updated and the content they bring is scarce, I will not mention names, but it is sad to see. how they squeeze people who trust them and donate to them, for things like that I'd rather support an independent developer of a serious game than a creator of an H game that I like, because I know I'll only be losing money.

Fapster994

May 10, 2019
I was beginning to think I had played through to the end of the update because the Diary Hints ended and the sketch of the girls were completed. Then I was reading about conversations with the Dog, and State of the Characters. I know there are a lot of Place Holders and Not Implemented, but I started from the beginning and so far have had 23 hours of play time. Well done Dr. Bones

Reactions: slashslayer
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes