4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
Guys, 2 things. 1) I can't trigger the new event for lucile. She's in playful state, yada yada, best on, yet even after loading 20 times, nothing. 2) after bathing with martha, handjob->ride->BJ, after the elecrtolytes line, once the ghost of Doyle's mother overlapped with martha, triggering a dialogue I've never seen before (just MC saying: "WTF have I just seen? Am I hallucinating?"). I tried loading and redoing, but it didn't happen again. Anyone else?

Fapster994

May 10, 2019
I started a new game with V0.20.0a; I can't remember how to trigger Martha X Dog in the basement. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

cadovp

Jul 4, 2023
Guys, 2 things. 1) I can't trigger the new event for lucile. She's in playful state, yada yada, best on, yet even after loading 20 times, nothing. 2) after bathing with martha, handjob->ride->BJ, after the elecrtolytes line, once the ghost of Doyle's mother overlapped with martha, triggering a dialogue I've never seen before (just MC saying: "WTF have I just seen? Am I hallucinating?"). I tried loading and redoing, but it didn't happen again. Anyone else?
I am with the same problem. Not sure when and where it happens

Fapster994

May 10, 2019
How do you find the new event for lucile, can u explain pls.
Playing Hide and Seek with her, eventually it will trigger a scene where she hides in the hole next to the stalls/barn. You must choose to stop looking for her; the dog will find her

Fargus

Jan 27, 2018
not officially, it's his "other" game that is highlighted... this one with Tags like beasty/loli/incest it's better to leave it in the shadows if we want it to survive
that's why his "main project" always comes first in front of this one

6judgements

Apr 20, 2022
As much as I don't like scammers, I gotta admit the dude is a great artist. He has skill, he's wasting his talent away with his laziness and constant lies. It's such a shame, this game would've been top-notch.

Now with the rise of AI art I just hope a fan picks up the game and continues it as this has been practically abandoned by the original creator.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HISOUKA

Ravelord Nito

Jan 14, 2017
As much as I don't like scammers, I gotta admit the dude is a great artist. He has skill, he's wasting his talent away with his laziness and constant lies. It's such a shame, this game would've been top-notch.

Now with the rise of AI art I just hope a fan picks up the game and continues it as this has been practically abandoned by the original creator.
using AI generated art is the upmost laziest thing you can use

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes