4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
DUH, hide & seek has always been done once a day in the game like most activities, thanks for stating the obvious.

Anyway, my problem is things are not working as you guys describe...

- 1st day the dog just sniffs her, Lucille bolts and stops playing.
- 2nd day she gets stuck, it grinds her over the shorts.
- 3rd day she gets stuck, it takes her shorts, grinds her over the panty.
- 4th day she gets stuck, it takes her panty, grinds her butt naked.
Following day, nothing..... f##king hide & seek just goes back to the "vanilla" version.
Lucile MUST be in her State Event ending. Out of custom, I always go for "Playful", so I don't know if the other States affect the scene (they probably won't right now or ever). And yes, I edited the saves only for her scenes. I got the assfuck after she was in her State and she got trapped in the bushes.

Markoh11

Jul 20, 2021
does anyone know how to unlock these things? or is it still unavailable from this patch? ( especially the Martha ones ) is that all the content? lvl 1 - 2 basement and the sex one on the bath - bedroom

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I have only 4 folders (before and after make 1 save): Audio, Fonts, Graphics and System... if i create a new folder "save", the game make a sounds when i try to press on "Continue"...
1707798978089.png Screenshot_2024-02-12-22-58-54-835_com.google.android.documentsui.jpg

This is how it looks like in PC and this is how it should look in Android as well. Maybe there are no savefiles cause you didn't allow read/write on the app?

KaoruKen

Aug 21, 2020
DUH, el escondite siempre se ha hecho una vez al día en el juego como la mayoría de las actividades, gracias por decir lo obvio.

De todos modos, mi problema es que las cosas no funcionan como ustedes describen...

- El primer día el perro simplemente la olfatea, Lucille sale corriendo y deja de jugar.
- El segundo día se queda atascada, le aplasta el short.
- 3er día se queda atascada, le quita el short, la rechina sobre el panty.
- 4to día se queda atascada, le quita las bragas, le muele el culo desnuda.
Al día siguiente, nada ..... El maldito rey del escondite simplemente vuelve a la versión "vainilla".
[/CITA]
Si salen las 4 escenas y la ultima vale la pena, sacas su ultimo estado de lucile a playful, y lo intentas dia con dia hasta q salga de nuevo el evento que queda atorrada y lixto la cuarta escena, level god

Reactions: Feroxancher

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Lucile MUST be in her State Event ending. Out of custom, I always go for "Playful", so I don't know if the other States affect the scene (they probably won't right now or ever). And yes, I edited the saves only for her scenes. I got the assfuck after she was in her State and she got trapped in the bushes.
Oh great, i'm starting to suspect the State DOES make a difference and having Lucille in "Clueless" might be the reason the sequence is not coming out right. :FacePalm:

Time to crash test a bunch of saves to find out what is going on or not, i guess.... :HideThePain:

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes