4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
If you do the Lucille stuck scene over, does it have the same dialogue?
It has 4 stages aka, you need to play that scene over and over again for a total of 4 times to see everything. And other than the first one, the rest have the same dialogue.... but longer

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
we can always let coolf95 take over they would do batter then bones i think. now if i may ask coolf95 do the mother the same so i can see that sex ass babe lol.

Yziks

Jan 16, 2022
We are already halfway through the year and the only thing this game has received after two years of inactivity is five additional minutes of play haha

I have a theory that the bone donors hypnotized them, because there can't be people dumb enough to see that they're paying someone to scratch their balls.

Reactions: Mihairusan

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well if they keep paying him that mean's they buy in to his bullshit. hell i live ner farm land if they want i can get them bullshit for free lmao

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Lil Caster

Mar 6, 2019
We are already halfway through the year and the only thing this game has received after two years of inactivity is five additional minutes of play haha

I have a theory that the bone donors hypnotized them, because there can't be people dumb enough to see that they're paying someone to scratch their balls.
Damn update is that slow??

Agaga29

Jun 1, 2023
More beastiality content,PLZ.
Well, if you are ready to wait 2 years while the author plays his Skyrim in 800 mods, then you will have both animals and a zoo, my friend, but for now wait)
I'm just going crazy, you won't understand that the author slowly wants to give up this game, you can see that he doesn't care about it and that money and his leisure are important to him, I'm wildly burning just

Reactions: RikkySpanish
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes