4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

Agaga29

Jun 1, 2023
More beastiality content,PLZ.
Well, if you are ready to wait 2 years while the author plays his Skyrim in 800 mods, then you will have both animals and a zoo, my friend, but for now wait)
I'm just going crazy, you won't understand that the author slowly wants to give up this game, you can see that he doesn't care about it and that money and his leisure are important to him, I'm wildly burning just

Reactions: RikkySpanish

Agaga29

Jun 1, 2023
View attachment 3639611 View attachment 3639612 View attachment 3639613 View attachment 3639614 So I've been looking through ai-channel on bones discord and someone made a model based on Bones art. It looks alright, if someone could retouch Martha's face it would be even better. I think someone could easily pick up this game after bones, still need to know how rpg maker scripting works + animation, but it's doable
You will have to look for a tightly chased type, and they are in fact very difficult to find, but if there is a type who is ready to make inadequate content, then that's another story.But the main thing is, who needs it?Right now there are normal developments with an already expanded plot and normal animations while our Bones was scratching his balls playing skyrim!Now think about developing this game yourself or giving up on it)

Agaga29

Jun 1, 2023
You will have to look for a tightly chased type, and they are in fact very difficult to find, but if there is a type who is ready to make inadequate content, then that's another story.But the main thing is, who needs it?Right now there are normal developments with an already expanded plot and normal animations while our Bones was scratching his balls playing skyrim!Now think about developing this game yourself or giving up on it)
I mean, we'll have to look for an abnormal person.

Rakas9

Oct 20, 2022
Is it just me or is this how the game is made, for some reason i can't use my mouse in-game and always have to use the keyboard to navigate menus and stuff. Can someone help me out?

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes