4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Agaga29

Jun 1, 2023
View attachment 3639611 View attachment 3639612 View attachment 3639613 View attachment 3639614 So I've been looking through ai-channel on bones discord and someone made a model based on Bones art. It looks alright, if someone could retouch Martha's face it would be even better. I think someone could easily pick up this game after bones, still need to know how rpg maker scripting works + animation, but it's doable
You will have to look for a tightly chased type, and they are in fact very difficult to find, but if there is a type who is ready to make inadequate content, then that's another story.But the main thing is, who needs it?Right now there are normal developments with an already expanded plot and normal animations while our Bones was scratching his balls playing skyrim!Now think about developing this game yourself or giving up on it)

Agaga29

Jun 1, 2023
You will have to look for a tightly chased type, and they are in fact very difficult to find, but if there is a type who is ready to make inadequate content, then that's another story.But the main thing is, who needs it?Right now there are normal developments with an already expanded plot and normal animations while our Bones was scratching his balls playing skyrim!Now think about developing this game yourself or giving up on it)
I mean, we'll have to look for an abnormal person.

Rakas9

Oct 20, 2022
Is it just me or is this how the game is made, for some reason i can't use my mouse in-game and always have to use the keyboard to navigate menus and stuff. Can someone help me out?

bigguy4u

Nov 11, 2016
Full Saves for v0.20a:

View attachment 3360908

Installation:

Extract File

Move saves to and from the saves folders into the main game folder to access them

Save 1 is a General Save with bestiality turned off

Save 2 is a Gallery Save right in the "Mind Palace" (the game's version of a gallery) with bestiality turned on just so everything is available. I edited the save so it will include all scenes that wouldn't be possible to get without a different save game, such as all of the "state events" for Martha, Lucile, and Vera.
where's the save for martha's doggy scene?

Agaga29

Jun 1, 2023
The author of the campaign does not care about his brainchild, since he has merged with weakness again...He's not doing anything again, he's busy with all sorts of nonsense, he's studying Skyrim and playing it, if you want to wait for an update for 5 minutes every 2 years, then good luck to your nerves, I refuse to follow this shit, bye and all the best)

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
The author of the campaign does not care about his brainchild, since he has merged with weakness again...He's not doing anything again, he's busy with all sorts of nonsense, he's studying Skyrim and playing it, if you want to wait for an update for 5 minutes every 2 years, then good luck to your nerves, I refuse to follow this shit, bye and all the best)
dude, like 95% of the guys, I'm are here for the lols and the occasional jab at bones. the other 5% are his alt acc when he tries to defend himself/blow smoke up his own ass.

Agaga29

Jun 1, 2023
dude, like 95% of the guys, I'm are here for the lols and the occasional jab at bones. the other 5% are his alt acc when he tries to defend himself/blow smoke up his own ass.
I had a second acc, I completely burned out on it and told the whole truth to this jerk after he started whining that there were a lot of hacker bots around, and I got carried away and told him all the shit, and then one of his relatives complained, and that's it, I was banned, banned for everything Painful moments, bro.

Agaga29

Jun 1, 2023
I don't remember what this fool's name was, moder or sucker, but the type is also crazy, hoping that Bones will return and start development, although this bastard got lost from the radar for the 3rd time

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes