4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i like some of the pic but rael why the hell share those hot sexy wemon with others that's just plain stupid. i just don't get it but i guess people with that fetish are just out of there minds lol

Reactions: Sandstorm 99
Mar 8, 2018
i like some of the pic but rael why the hell share those hot sexy wemon with others that's just plain stupid. i just don't get it but i guess people with that fetish are just out of there minds lol
i just don't see them as "mine". they're just characters in a story. I'm not actually the main character in the game, just playing his story.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
true but even as a story character the dev is his mind because he dev controls him just how i see it tho. are i could just be a grumpy old asshole who yells you kid's get off my lawn. plue it's about the feelings of how people feel about that kinda stuff lol. plues the mc has aready showed he does not wise to share them with anyone but the animals i guess because when ghost is in him he tell's him to leave before he fuck's them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandstorm 99

DaDoorman

Apr 1, 2019
This game might as well have a "Terminally Abandoned" tag so the mods don't have to keep flipping the switch off and on.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I just don't like NTR.
A gangbang isn't NTR by default if the partnet is part of it. That means he allowed other men to partake in. If it was a gangbang without the boyfriend/partner knowing then yes, it's NTR. But if he's participating and it isn't forced, it means both parties conceded.

To pour more salt on the wound, if the gangbang was happening in their house and the partner was forced to watch then yes, by all means, NTR.

bleach4613

Mar 22, 2018
The Most popular games here will never be finished, we all know that, but people only complain about Doc's games.
Summertime saga also has 10 times the amount of content and scenes as could already be seen as a basically finished game though

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes