4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
lol i just don't get it you make a game about curropting people to the mc just to turn around and have them fucked by others kinda stupid to me.

Reactions: Sandstorm 99
Mar 8, 2018
lol i just don't get it you make a game about curropting people to the mc just to turn around and have them fucked by others kinda stupid to me.
you do have a slight point. the mc thinks its weird if he's possessed at the time of anything he's doing. But if a dog or horse is doing it, its okay i guess lol

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well there's nothing we can do about that. also if some one does take it over they may change the way it was to something diffrent.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Well someone did post that there was an expected update in September. Guess it came early.
My brother in Christ, the second part of the update was supposedly coming by late February of this year :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: It's been 6 months now.

I'm gonna take a wild fucking guess...

He's gonna (try to) justify the delay with him adding one more rework and another teaser for something that serves no purpose to the supposed original content. I might be delusional tho, it might end up with only the original content planned and no fucks given (as usual).

And his drones are gonna gobble it up like Martha did with the dog's cock in the basement.

PKerchu

Jul 28, 2023
Oooooh I'm back Bitches, it's time to defend the honor of my dear Dr. Bones, at least before someone cry and a Moderator mute me again XD.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes