4.10 star(s) 168 Votes
Jul 9, 2024
Looping back to "we should just take over and finish the game ourselves" again? How about you stop talking and start doing, buddy.
I think I can find some time to help with the arts. There is some… very strange system up there; I did look at the files. The arts are separated into parts for animation, and the arts it selfs are dirty (with like BAD post finishing tuches) and there are like 800+ of them. Some of them are not in game. But I dont think my specialization is needed here. I am not a programmer; at best I am a game designer, so... if someone will finish this peace and will need some art or GD help, buzz me in. Otherwise, I am useless.
Just keeping watch up there.

I'm not sure you understood my meaning. It doesn't matter that the story is relatively unoriginal or made in a game engine that is cheap and widely available. I point all that out to say that there isn't much Intellectual Property for a would-be studio to buy here. Sure Bones has done plenty of work and, ideally, should be paid for it (and arguably has been compensated plenty already). But at the end of the day there isn't much that is so unique as to be worth another developer buying from him outright... when they could just take the skeleton (heh heh) for free and flesh out their own game with it.
Got it fam.

lokakali

Aug 3, 2021
Honestly, I haven't played the game in such a long time that I don't even remember if there even is a sex scene for Yoga, but if there is, you'd likely need to have her be naked, and have had sex previously (possibly multiple times) also having the Passionate state could be another requirement if Doc changed that at some point.

Just to add, the Yoga sex scene is more than likely just a repeat of the ass job animation, with the MC positioned in a slightly different way and his penis possibly being only barely visible. All the Yoga related content is quite old and has been in the game for a very long time, if I were you I'd just skip all the Yoga content and focus on the other scenes, especially the reworked scenes as they are all actually high quality in comparison to older content.
I hav her naked, u say passion state well i'm in permissiv state or somthein i will try that. the only thing MC do while yoga is just assjob......... Thanks for guiding bro..........

Reactions: Golem98

Gabba Gandalf

Feb 2, 2020
Game: ---------------------------- Bones' Tales: The Manor
Latest Update:-------------------- 0.20a
Currently Working on:------------ 0.21
Potential Update Date: ---------- September (2024)
Notes:---------------------------- --
Supported by:-------------------- SubscribeStar
(Status Updated: 14 August 2024)
hold on there is a mistake! The Potential Update Date is on April 1st (2025)

Alex9107

Mar 18, 2021
Is there a way to tell when the tag was added or is that count down arbitrary? Just asking because when I saw the tag I was like "Wait, that's new right? Or am I blind? Hmmm. :unsure:" I've been known to not notice things directly in front of me so I can never be sure.
This count is so arbitrary it's just a GIF. Sorry for misleading.

It just happened that way.gif

Reactions: Zardoz23
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes