4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Naoki87

Jun 5, 2022
As for me, the next update will be with one scene, and again wait a year, or he will simply abandon the project, which is more likely

Volchonok

Feb 26, 2021
While our favorite developer makes his huge update, I can play with Martha without him asking. AI does wonderful things, just why don't developers use it in their projects to speed up the process.

Here's a scene I made in a couple minutes. Enjoy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nop321

Apr 14, 2021
While our favorite developer makes his huge update, I can play with Martha without him asking. AI does wonderful things, just why don't developers use it in their projects to speed up the process.

damn this image looks nice. what model did you use?

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
AI does wonderful things, just why don't developers use it in their projects to speed up the process.
I guess most will not have the time (or desire) to devote to learning how to use IA, others I imagine are doing it out of principle and will feel they are ripping people off by doing work that is all IA.

However, I know some people do use AI to make reference materials, so to some extent they do use it for work hahaha.

P.S: You got the image very well, for a moment I thought it was the game.

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
He is lazy; that is a fact. I remember playing this game years ago, and nothing has really changed in all that time.
I think the main problem he had is that he didn't know where to guide the game, maybe he didn't expect the game to have so much success and he was under a lot of pressure.

Although honestly, he can't complain about being called lazy. The guy spent years without saying anything about the game to the point of leaving it abandoned and overnight he comes back saying he's going to revive the game and we still have nothing.

Apr 9, 2019
I think the main problem he had is that he didn't know where to guide the game, maybe he didn't expect the game to have so much success and he was under a lot of pressure.

Although honestly, he can't complain about being called lazy. The guy spent years without saying anything about the game to the point of leaving it abandoned and overnight he comes back saying he's going to revive the game and we still have nothing.
Exactly! I hate this nonsensical stance that "you can't complain about free games (or VNs)," as if any form of criticism is invalid simply because the game or VN is free. Surely the developers would want to know what the community thinks of their work, assuming they care. In many cases, I seriously doubt that they do, such as with Lilith's Throne.

im gonna miss the AI section it had some good pictures also the fan art too ...
They clearly cannot accept valid criticism, but it is a shame that you are deprived of something in which you have invested years.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017

this is better than a ingame scene(tho her tits should be bigger), i dare to say that we got more content fanmade than actual official content, fuck

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes