4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well some times devs just don't care if they had a good thing. i guess the money blinds them.

prnlord

Jul 13, 2019
The Most popular games here will never be finished, we all know that, but people only complain about Doc's games.
Summertime saga also has 10 times the amount of content and scenes as could already be seen as a basically finished game though
Its true a lot of developers abandon great games, i for one was pissed when Bob abandoned FamilyFun/E.X.DE or whatever the fuck he changed it too, we do have some consistent ones that put out amazing games or just fun games to play. Siren puts out a new game every couple months and updates regularly, NLT must have a wet paper towel full of cocaine shoved up his ass with how fast he puts out fully animated high graphic games like Treasure of Nadia, even the fight scenes. what we should be doing is reaching out the developers we trust and asking them to pick up where Bones and others completely fucking failed, enough fans ask and support and eventually one of them will do it for us.

prnlord

Jul 13, 2019
I don't know where this new "abandoned" information is coming from, admittedly, I don't log on here much, but from the games Discord channel, there still seems to be a lot of development, as of 08/2024 (last month), so I would ask *this games developer*, first, before deciding to disparage their efforts. Just sayin. :unsure:
And i agree, and I'm not necessarily saying steal this game but make something similar even if means new characters and such, but it also doesn't set well with me that a developer has sat on a game for 6 years and only updated twice in the last 2, and even those updates barely added anymore then a few minutes of real content, all while making thousands of dollars ($US) that afford him a very comfortable life style in his country (somewhere in south America, for some reason Bolivia comes to mind) and hasn't given any of his fans anything new. i used to be a subscriber of his, i joined around covid and i follow the discord as well and i get he had medical issues with kidney stones, but a kidney stone isn't gonna kill you (I've had one, believe me it sucks) but even if you end up layed up in a hospital you have nothing better to do but lay there so why not do something for the people who are literally paying your bills, the truth he just doesn't care anymore, hes comfortable, and most of the updates images and stuff on the discord id fans making there own small animations or gifs to pass time for an update that just isn't coming. I view it as a bad relationship me as someone who once put money on this games development, where the other person just isn't doing their part or giving a damn about me and the support i gave them, what do i do? sit around and hope something changes? how long do i wait for this change? the answer is i did wait, and to long.,and like any bad relationship its time to pack up and move on, and hope that there is someone out there who actually cares.

Last edited:

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
I don't know where this new "abandoned" information is coming from, admittedly, I don't log on here much, but from the games Discord channel, there still seems to be a lot of development, as of 08/2024 (last month), so I would ask *this games developer*, first, before deciding to disparage their efforts. Just sayin. :unsure:
dude, there's been no update in over a year, if we exclude the last pathetic excuse of rework+single scene. The games is abandoned. The developer just makes empty promises that never fullfills. The game is like a decade old and still half finished. most of the scenes have to be yet implemented. Hence I'm assuming you are another of Bones' alt acc trying to cover his lazy ass.

Jah Luv 420

May 2, 2022
dude, there's been no update in over a year, if we exclude the last pathetic excuse of rework+single scene. The games is abandoned. The developer just makes empty promises that never fullfills. The game is like a decade old and still half finished. most of the scenes have to be yet implemented. Hence I'm assuming you are another of Bones' alt acc trying to cover his lazy ass.
Nope, I'm not an alt account for anyone, or connected to the game in any way other than having played it previously.
I'm simply someone who doesn't follow all of the progress for games I've previously played and not picked up in a while.
I literally wrote that I don't log into this forum much. So the notification and the Title change, to "Abandoned" merely made me go to the developers Discord, to have a look for myself.
*(I am sorry if you're confused by my language usage, or don't speak English as your first language.)*

However, as to your comments about a game being, 'old and still half finished', in my limited understanding a lot of games on this forum have seemed to take a downturn recently in association with progress, whether that be due to delays from newly implemented restrictions from other platforms' rules, or exerted effort by the developer themselves.
So, I simply meant that although the games may not be progressing as some might like or hope it would, it might make sense to ask the developer directly if they've truly "Abandoned" a game before labeling it such and bad mouthing their efforts.

Because in my humble opinion, anyone who is actively making Twitter "X" posts and related announcements on their games Discord, pertaining to the progress of said game, is most likely still working on its development.

Otherwise, it seems short sighted and semi childish (as in a child throwing a temper tantrum when they don't get desert before dinner...), to call a game "Abandoned" merely because it isn't available to "complete", as quickly as one might like.

Period.

With all due respect. :WeSmart:

Post Edit:
To be completely clear, the only reason I invested any time in responding to the quoted comment is I was concerned, and honestly offended, by the insinuation that one can't have a non-biased opinion, even if it differs slightly than the consensus, unless they're somehow affiliated with, or "an alt account" of, the game developer.

Last edited:

Jah Luv 420

May 2, 2022
And i agree, and I'm not necessarily saying steal this game but make something similar even if means new characters and such, but it also doesn't set well with me that a developer has sat on a game for 6 years and only updated twice in the last 2, and even those updates barely added anymore then a few minutes of real content, all while making thousands of dollars ($US) that afford him a very comfortable life style in his country (somewhere in south America, for some reason Bolivia comes to mind) and hasn't given any of his fans anything new. i used to be a subscriber of his, i joined around covid and i follow the discord as well and i get he had medical issues with kidney stones, but a kidney stone isn't gonna kill you (I've had one, believe me it sucks) but even if you end up layed up in a hospital you have nothing better to do but lay there so why not do something for the people who are literally paying your bills, the truth he just doesn't care anymore, hes comfortable, and most of the updates images and stuff on the discord id fans making there own small animations or gifs to pass time for an update that just isn't coming. I view it as a bad relationship me as someone who once put money on this games development, where the other person just isn't doing their part or giving a damn about me and the support i gave them, what do i do? sit around and hope something changes? how long do i wait for this change? the answer is i did wait, and to long.,and like any bad relationship its time to pack up and move on, and hope that there is someone out there who actually cares.
I appreciate and respect your perspective.
I've never put a dime in the developers' pockets and have only played parts of the game, so I recognize how frustrating it may feel for someone who has patronized the game and its development, to only be made to sit and wait for future updates that never seem to come.

As someone who "doesn't have any skin in the game", I'll acquiesce to you.

:censored:

prnlord

Jul 13, 2019
I appreciate and respect your perspective.
I've never put a dime in the developers' pockets and have only played parts of the game, so I recognize how frustrating it may feel for someone who has patronized the game and its development, to only be made to sit and wait for future updates that never seem to come.

As someone who "doesn't have any skin in the game", I'll acquiesce to you.

:censored:
Mutual Respect for you as well good sir, all perspective deserve the right to be expressed.

Reactions: Jah Luv 420

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
Second visit
you hvae to decide who gets the diamond. the police woman or velvet. you fuck the one you give the diamonds. you have to pick one, so save before handing them away. You are supposed to fuck the other during the following and never implemented visit.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
it would have been better if the path you did not pic would have still openedd in the gallory with the way the dev did this.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes