4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

bleach4613

Mar 22, 2018
I don't know where this new "abandoned" information is coming from, admittedly, I don't log on here much, but from the games Discord channel, there still seems to be a lot of development, as of 08/2024 (last month), so I would ask *this games developer*, first, before deciding to disparage their efforts. Just sayin. :unsure:
1 teaser every couple of months and most of the recent 'work' is just redoing already made scenes. He puts out a new image every few months to keep people invested. I think there's been 2 or 3 actual updates in the last 3.5 years. That's abandoned by any normal person's definition. But so long as there are enough clowns like you they can get away with it

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well the pictures look good. but like i said and i know it's just a game but i still hate when people change a game just because they want there fetish in the game when the game did not have there fetish in it.

Goshin54

Jul 4, 2024
1 teaser every couple of months and most of the recent 'work' is just redoing already made scenes. He puts out a new image every few months to keep people invested. I think there's been 2 or 3 actual updates in the last 3.5 years. That's abandoned by any normal person's definition. But so long as there are enough clowns like you they can get away with it
Milking :giggle:

those who still defend bones, despite this obvious way of doing things for all these years, are either in total denial or are just alternate accounts of bones.. i dont see any other solution

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020

those who still defend bones, despite this obvious way of doing things for all these years, are either in total denial or are just alternate accounts of bones.. i dont see any other solution
most likely alt acc. You recognize them cuz they have no messages, new af, and ofc, pull out the strawmanest of the strawman arguments.

Jah Luv 420

May 2, 2022
I Do Love when *Online Trolls* call someone with any opposite opinion to theirs a silly name.

I'd clearly expressed that I'm not in any wayy affiliated with the developer and have only played the game itself in the past. I was simply checking on the games progress, to see in fact if there had been any updates, *BECAUSE* I haven't been "waiting around for it"; so, when seeing the "Abandoned tag, I looked at the games' Discord channel and saw recent posts and talks of work being made.

AND Again, I Truly DON'T Care IF the Game gets any new content because I enjoyed what I HAD played and haven't played it since...

I'm really confused by some peoples need to bash anyone else's opinion??
It's Not Like I called Anyone an IDIOT for waiting and continuing to hope for an update.
I simply stated it seems odd to label it one way without any clear indication from the Developer.
However, I also acknowledged the frustration some may feel, about paying for the game's development, while still waiting for any progress, because I have never paid a dime for it myself.
Overall
Get over yourself, fam.
Figure out that you don't need to bash someone, in order for your own words to maintain any merit.

Last edited:

Jah Luv 420

May 2, 2022

When writing, in the future, possibly try to understand the definition of the words you use, that might help in differentiating between when someone who states it makes sense to get True Information from a definitive source, instead of Assuming something based on relative inactivity, compared to "Defending" anyone.

I will make it *Hopefully* Abundantly Clear; I am IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH the developer of this game, "Dr. Bones", or their development team.

In fact, I have no ties to anyone developing ANY games, Period.
I am simply an adult who enjoys some of the games featured on this Forum.
Simple and Plain.

My fault for expressing a thought at all; I never expected so much vitriol over the suggested use of caution in assumptions.

Mar 8, 2018
I don't know where this new "abandoned" information is coming from, admittedly, I don't log on here much, but from the games Discord channel, there still seems to be a lot of development, as of 08/2024 (last month), so I would ask *this games developer*, first, before deciding to disparage their efforts. Just sayin. :unsure:
I'm going to assume this guy who has only commented ever on this thread that this is Bones, because it makes me feel better before i say the next thing... you write more words defending your stalling ass then you do for the characters in your game :) P.S. i USED to support Bones but a whole lot of nothing got boring real fast.

and if this isn't Bones... i'm waiting for the "updates" on the Discord to be posted on Subscribestar

PeanutBoy305

Jul 12, 2018
Ive been here for a bit. And i would consider this to be abandoned.. Which sucks because I really love this game and want to see it finished. But, there's been more re-works than there has been new content (since the last time i've checked). I'm just tired of seeing re-works instead of new content. And if there is anything new, its maybe 3 new scenes and 10 re-works. By the time this game is finished, i'll probably be 40 years old. I hope this game does eventually get done.

• Sad
Reactions: kccapps

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
man, either bones or the shills need to stop making all these shitty alternate accounts, no one going to fall for the bull shit anymore, the shit stain name of dr.Bone the kidney stones scammer is well known on this site by now, even on other scam games he is still being mentioned as comparison.

Last edited:
Reactions: AnonExpress

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i would say bones should change his name to zombie boy foooorrr howwww slowwww his creativety is lol. sorry i now shitty spelling i should change my name to half a brain lol

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
I'm going to assume this guy who has only commented ever on this thread that this is Bones, because it makes me feel better before i say the next thing... you write more words defending your stalling ass then you do for the characters in your game :) P.S. i USED to support Bones but a whole lot of nothing got boring real fast.

and if this isn't Bones... i'm waiting for the "updates" on the Discord to be posted on Subscribestar
yup, he most likely is. He's so ridiculous in his claims that he borders on trolling.

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
That would normally be a fine sentiment, if only Bones had a shred of goodwill or trustworthiness left. But after years of his broken promises, suspect excuses, and bad-faith engagement, I think it's okay for the community to discount this dev as a source of information about his own game, and listen instead to the non-actions that speak far louder than his words.

tortoise59

Nov 21, 2019
Normally one would just dismiss this developer out of hand, but the problem is his games are, in their perverted way, very good, much better than most of the adolescent fare out there. So we keep futile hope alive, in spite of the evidence. Any developer who starts a second game even while he can't keep up with the first lacks self-awareness.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
you also have to think who ever does take over will change the game to were the fan's who did like the wy it was may not like it but then who's to say i have heared people who donate say that they have a right to tale the dev what to put in the game and what not. witch to me is wrong lol but what the hell do i know

Reactions: Gerbalzlayer
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes