4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
So, karamka

It's September 20; we are almost out of mid-September. Any news on this "official" update?

What about you, Jah Luv 420 ?

You popped in here to tell us about all this activity on the dev's discord and question why the game was classed as abandoned. Any further updates on discord since then?

Are there any other accounts created back in 2022, yet have never posted until now, and are totally not Bones' puppets, be they meat or sock, who would like to appear suddenly in this thread and give us vague assurances that an update is coming soon so the game shouldn't be tagged as abandoned?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well everyone has there likes and dislike but in the end it's still your opinion just like every one else's

Robert1dz

Oct 12, 2021
Been watching this thread from time to time, the AI stuff you guys are making is getting better and better, as i can see you can do simple animations now. Can't really contribute nor i do know how to, but I will say this to encourage you - keep doing what you are doing with the AI, it will keep getting better as you learn more abaut it etc, so one day fucking dr scammer will wake up from his vivid dream and realize he needs to get the fuck up to work.

Reactions: The King of Pirates

catmemejpg

Feb 21, 2020
I've created a placeholder scene with EroFlazh's animation. The game is still on VX, but I plan to move it to MZ, it might take sometimes. I've included a save point that loads a prototyped scene. When you load the game, sleep immediately, wake up at midnight, and then go to Martha's bedroom and check her bed. From there, go downstairs and outside. You'll be teleported to the stable, where the scene is set. There are two versions of the scene, one based on 'movies' and another that attempts to duplicate Bone's way of animating stuff. If anyone can provide detailed dialogue, each line of what each actor spoke, I'd be happy to integrate it into the game as soon as possible.

here is the link:
put drive.google.com as a header

/file/d/1oC_uocIxrRnk2mg0RZUDO3rNXSV_WfsY

it seems i can't post any link yet
doesent work. i downloaded your archive and change game files with yours, download save, sleep, getup, moved to martha (she still there) touch it and have placeholed, choose "not now" and move outside house. Nothing there, cant eve walk by myself (cuz getting wet)

Reactions: bull2024

subzerohero

Dec 13, 2018
Dude, this is mod. Why didn't we meet you earlier? You should try to do it. It only takes two or three weeks, and you can complete the workload of our patients for one year.
if someone can write dialogues, a detailed 'scenario' (i can't do english at all), and someone can generate the assets consistently, we can do the update weekly or even daily.

subzerohero

Dec 13, 2018
doesent work. i downloaded your archive and change game files with yours, download save, sleep, getup, moved to martha (she still there) touch it and have placeholed, choose "not now" and move outside house. Nothing there, cant eve walk by myself (cuz getting wet)
simply extract the archive and run 'game.exe' from the dir, it is not supposed to be an 'update', but to show everyone that it is certainly possible to implement community generated assets and produce a scene that is comparable to bones's, and continue or even finish the game with such assets. As Robert1dz said, this kind of move will make bones realize that the community CAN do update and finish the game on their own if he didn't do anything about it.

bull2024

Jun 30, 2024
I cannot download it !

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes