4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
if someone can write dialogues, a detailed 'scenario' (i can't do english at all), and someone can generate the assets consistently, we can do the update weekly or even daily.
Dunno if it's come up in the thread before...but looking at those numbers, probably. One thing I see missing a lot when people try to come up with a scene/scenario in the game is the implication, which is (barely) subtly present in the games, that everyone is under some kind of eldritch or mystical influence.

Everyone is changing at the Manor. In ways that they themselves notice and have trouble reconciling with who they were before arriving there. With the artifacts in the attic, Doyle's anecdotes, and the dialogue it's not hard to see what sets the manor apart: the occult has been practiced here. If not for generations, then heavily prior to their arrival. And these rituals had a lot to do with the taboo as much as they did sexuality. Doyle was--nominally--locked up because his old man found out he was being cucked by his son and rage-quit his magical pursuits...but it could also be that his abandonment was part of a larger, darker ritual. It's not explicitly stated, from what I remember, so we can theorize all we want.

But that's the theme here. As characters fall into Depravity, the house can "contrive" escalating sexual scenarios. It already sort of does so--characters notice during several sex scenes that they really, really think they should stop...but can't. And the harder they think about it, the more they slip away and lose themselves to the gratification.

I think that some "bad ends" could be arranged around that premise, with a few "good ends" as well. If the MC...David? Is too passive then Doyle's old man could come back from the dead, or everyone in the house could just lose themselves to hedonism, or tentacles could start popping out of the walls and floors when something notices what they've all been up to. Good ends would see David either mastering the occult influences or sealing them away, but keeping his family safe and happy in either ending. Gag-endings could include David becoming a Merchant, Cop, or Biker if the side characters decide to bail when shit gets weird and invite him to join them.

But when it comes to writing additional scenes/scenarios, not a whole lot of logic or rationale is necessary. The characters need a reason to be in the area, which is easy enough--some fell, made a noise, or even just felt like breaking up their routine and exploring. And then, once both parties (or all parties) are present, sexual tension inexplicably spikes as the house works its magic and people behave "unnaturally" in response.

Jah Luv 420

May 2, 2022
So, karamka

It's September 20; we are almost out of mid-September. Any news on this "official" update?

What about you, Jah Luv 420 ?

You popped in here to tell us about all this activity on the dev's discord and question why the game was classed as abandoned. Any further updates on discord since then?

Are there any other accounts created back in 2022, yet have never posted until now, and are totally not Bones' puppets, be they meat or sock, who would like to appear suddenly in this thread and give us vague assurances that an update is coming soon so the game shouldn't be tagged as abandoned?
LMFAO!

I do love how it seems I'm "living in some people's heads", after simply suggesting people ask the game dev directly (who seems to have a profile on this forum and has made previous comments within this thread) about the status of a game before labeling it something negative, instead of gripe and complain (like whining, little, entitled brats) about a game they're not invested in.

'...vague assurances...'
Did you actually read my original comment/question? Obviously not.

I simply stated that I'd used my brain (not like some mindless monkey , or lemming) and looked at the games' posted Discord channel, *AFTER* seeing the "Abandoned" title here and noticed it was noted there as still being worked on...please stop acting like I came in here and stated otherwise, that's just weird.
You're weird for implying things of out context or blatantly incorrectly, seemingly in hopes of getting noticed by other trolls.

And... like I've written before; No, I don't know anything about the game's status, and I don't really care either. I'm not involved with its development in any way.

If it gets updated at some point, I may check it out then, if not, there are other games I play to pass my free time.

P.S. Drearash, it looks like your account was also created back in 2022, so in your perspective, simply because I don't chat/comment as much as You do on this forum, because I have other things to do with my life, that's somehow "Sus"?!?
That's Sad. You're Sad and should get a life outside of online trolling; go out and touch grass every once in a while.)

catmemejpg

Feb 21, 2020
I've created a placeholder scene with EroFlazh's animation. The game is still on VX, but I plan to move it to MZ, it might take sometimes. I've included a save point that loads a prototyped scene. When you load the game, sleep immediately, wake up at midnight, and then go to Martha's bedroom and check her bed. From there, go downstairs and outside. You'll be teleported to the stable, where the scene is set. There are two versions of the scene, one based on 'movies' and another that attempts to duplicate Bone's way of animating stuff. If anyone can provide detailed dialogue, each line of what each actor spoke, I'd be happy to integrate it into the game as soon as possible.

here is the link:
put drive.google.com as a header

/file/d/1oC_uocIxrRnk2mg0RZUDO3rNXSV_WfsY

it seems i can't post any link yet
do you want dialog for the scene that you already implemented itself or for the whole idea? English is not my native language, but i could try

Aquis2101

Apr 11, 2023
During the day you fucked your girlfriend, but she said you had a small cock and her pussy didn't feel anything. At night she went to the stable and tried something new.

View attachment 4057747

You heard screams coming from the street and afterwards from the stable. Going inside you see your girlfriend being fucked by a big horse cock
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
.She didn't hear you come in and continued to greedily take the horse cock into her tight pussy. Her wet sounds could be heard throughout the room.

What do you do?
can you make some Martha with son

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
to the person with the problem all you have to do is go to another game that has goth and copy and past see if that will work. but you may become a skeltion before this game is done hahahaha.

Apr 16, 2020
again, when the pigs will fly, when flowers will bloom in the sky, or when ppl will stop giving money to bones for nothing. Take your pick.
Oddly enough the chance of pigs being able to fly is the highest of the bunch. Since people seems to believe that bones has a rock in his liver. Makes me wonder if he gave some sort of evidence, that I've missed.

• Haha
Reactions: The King of Pirates

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
LMFAO!

I do love how it seems I'm "living in some people's heads", after simply suggesting people ask the game dev directly (who seems to have a profile on this forum and has made previous comments within this thread) about the status of a game before labeling it something negative, instead of gripe and complain (like whining, little, entitled brats) about a game they're not invested in.

'...vague assurances...'
Did you actually read my original comment/question? Obviously not.

I simply stated that I'd used my brain (not like some mindless monkey , or lemming) and looked at the games' posted Discord channel, *AFTER* seeing the "Abandoned" title here and noticed it was noted there as still being worked on...please stop acting like I came in here and stated otherwise, that's just weird.
You're weird for implying things of out context or blatantly incorrectly, seemingly in hopes of getting noticed by other trolls.

And... like I've written before; No, I don't know anything about the game's status, and I don't really care either. I'm not involved with its development in any way.

If it gets updated at some point, I may check it out then, if not, there are other games I play to pass my free time.

P.S. Drearash, it looks like your account was also created back in 2022, so in your perspective, simply because I don't chat/comment as much as You do on this forum, because I have other things to do with my life, that's somehow "Sus"?!?
That's Sad. You're Sad and should get a life outside of online trolling; go out and touch grass every once in a while.)
Was that supposed to be a flex? Sounded more like a cry for help.

Who is under whose skin?

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes