4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Volchonok

Feb 26, 2021
I really don’t want this game to fade away. I wish I had more time to research and develop it myself. I made a quick video in my free time - hope you guys like it!
View attachment 4063945
Did you fully animate the sprites or just add sounds ?
I played the original game so long ago that I forgot the classic scenes.
Maybe you can tell me what program you used for animation ?
I think if the update is delayed, we may try to make a spin-off of our own making. Maybe that will make Bones rush his lazy ass.

gfxgserstdj

Dec 15, 2019
The video is something new and I respect that 100%. Yet I think I recognize but parts from two separate original animations (bottom from Martha bath scene and top from Lucille by the tree scene)

Reactions: Aquis2101

Aquis2101

Apr 11, 2023
Did you fully animate the sprites or just add sounds ?
I played the original game so long ago that I forgot the classic scenes.
Maybe you can tell me what program you used for animation ?
I think if the update is delayed, we may try to make a spin-off of our own making. Maybe that will make Bones rush his lazy ass.
Actually, I’m not doing anything too professional. I just take the designs of Bone and redraw them in Blender, using some from different scenes. I’m not good at drawing, so I cut parts of one design and piece them together. I'm trying to figure out how to use the Smart-Bones addon to animate the characters.

Volchonok

Feb 26, 2021
its still insane to me how people are still giving this dude thousands of dollars monthly
In that time, with that kind of money coming in, he could have recruited a staff and finished at least 3 games. However, his greed wants to take it all on his own :HideThePain:

aiden_vici

Oct 16, 2020
I'd say that a team could be assembled, a spin off team, that uses the current content and adds the ai and script they can come up with
Don't wait for that lazy motherfucker, if he drops something,good
If he doesn't, good too

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes