4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
How can I cum on the night scenes?

It is in the guides but, go to moms bathroom and get the paper towels from the shelf between the toilet and sink.

Cheers

For other questions, check out the PDF and the Guide maintained by Golem98 on the OP of this thread.

Reactions: RWaites Jnr

hoy76

Nov 19, 2018
It is in the guides but, go to moms bathroom and get the paper towels from the shelf between the toilet and sink.

Cheers

For other questions, check out the PDF and the Guide maintained by Golem98 on the OP of this thread.
man what if i tell you THE POLL IS TRUE . DAMN PEOPLE WANT SOMETHING DIFFERENT

Vuk91

Oct 15, 2018
Why the hell am i supposed yo find the cosplay knife in the attic, ive been looking all over and i cant seem to find it

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Why the hell am i supposed yo find the cosplay knife in the attic, ive been looking all over and i cant seem to find it
You need to activate/trigger it's spawning criteria, follow my guide linked in the #1 post for information on how to acquire all scenes. If you read carefully you'll find the information you need.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
DR bones dissapoint us again will unpledge

Not that I wan't to tell you what to do with your money but you gotta consider that Doc is going solo and he decided to take on a much larger work load than usual. I admit the current execution of it had quite a few bumps and the original release date guess he made was wrong. However he did backtrack on the original release date guess and said that the bone o meter should be the only thing to give us an approximate guess to the release date.

This post is where the "original" release date came from;

On the Discord he mentioned the tentative release date is slated between Nov. 10th to the 15th for what it's worth.
The word "tentative" means "not certain or fixed, provisional". From the start Doc stated that the original release date wasn't fixed. I understand that it's been quite some time since then, from that post to today it's been 22 days. However this next update is going to have 10 scenes with six of them being animated. I'm no expert on how to make a game (not even a novice) but considering his usual monthly updates consist of 3 scenes than I feel that it's acceptable for him to be late to produce a much larger quantity.

Link to the post tat originally said the first release date would be Nov 10th-15th here; It was posted October 1st.

Info + teaser + kisses.
Hey you... sexy people you.
Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while, I've been "developing" like a mad man, and I still am, but I wanted to check in with you just to give proof of life so you don't start to think that I'm dead... or... more dead, either way.

This update is taking a LOT of work, and I mean a LOT lot. Just to give you an idea of how much: You know that the regular updates have like 3 scenes and a few other stuff?, well, this one has (at least) 10... yep 10 scenes (6 animated, the rest more of a set of static CG). There's also a BIG new feature that I don't want to spoil until the update is done.
But yeah, a lot of art has been made, and a lot of "eventing" is still in the making. This will be the biggest update yet... even bigger than anticipated (I wasn't planing 10 scenes to be honest).

Now, I know you all want to know a date for the release of 0.10. And I know that most of you already read the aproximation date I gave in Discord, which was between the 10th and the 15th, the thing is that it will be more close to the later, if not a few days after...most probably a few days after...

Just to be sure, use the BONE-O-METER as ONLY reference and forget about anything I say...

0.10 will be here eventually, so, bear with me, it will be worth the wait, if I do say so myself.

I also wanted to tell you (or reassure you) that after 0.10, I will go back to the monthly updates, as usual. This been said, for 0.11 I will tackle the last old 25$ tier comissions and develop a little further the Mia route.

Also, also... I posted a little tiny teaser in the X-ray room, so be sure to check that out. I will post
Something to get you going... more teasers tomorrow.

The above post is just so more info.
Here's the link to it;

Next Update will have;
6 animated scenes
4 static CG scenes
Improved Busts (from his Picarto)
Big new feature (idk what that is lol)

PS: (for everyone and not just Jou78)

I feel that the way information is shared/given out is bad, I had to dig around to find this stuff and most people are to lazy to be fucked with half the effort I applied to do this. I feel that perhaps the #1 post here should have a "Upcoming Content" part that contains information like "2 new Martha scenes" (or any one location where information on all the new content is easy to access for everyone). This would help with transparency which is something that Doc in my opinion is lacking (here - I don't check the discord), if people were to have some more information to work on than they'd be less likely to backlash, I'm sure that some people are assuming that there is no information being distributed simply because they don't check often and the new stuff gets buried in user posts.

Last edited:

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
The only complaint i have to make is towards the progress bar, it would be cool to have more details within (like the dev tracker for Summertime Saga), because it seems that the progress is stuck at the same stage for a week now so it's kinda unclear where's the development at.

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Not that I wan't to tell you what to do with your money but you gotta consider that Doc is going solo and he decided to take on a much larger work load than usual. I admit the current execution of it had quite a few bumps and the original release date guess he made was wrong. However he did backtrack on the original release date guess and said that the bone o meter should be the only thing to give us an approximate guess to the release date.

This post is where the "original" release date came from;

The word "tentative" means "not certain or fixed, provisional". From the start Doc stated that the original release date wasn't fixed. I understand that it's been quite some time since then, from that post to today it's been 22 days. However this next update is going to have 10 scenes with six of them being animated. I'm no expert on how to make a game (not even a novice) but considering his usual monthly updates consist of 3 scenes than I feel that it's acceptable for him to be late to produce a much larger quantity.

Link to the post tat originally said the first release date would be Nov 10th-15th here; It was posted October 1st.

The above post is just so more info.
Here's the link to it;

Next Update will have;
6 animated scenes
4 static CG scenes
Improved Busts (from his Picarto)
Big new feature (idk what that is lol)

PS: (for everyone and not just Jou78)

I feel that the way information is shared/given out is bad, I had to dig around to find this stuff and most people are to lazy to be fucked with half the effort I applied to do this. I feel that perhaps the #1 post here should have a "Upcoming Content" part that contains information like "2 new Martha scenes" (or any one location where information on all the new content is easy to access for everyone). This would help with transparency which is something that Doc in my opinion is lacking (here - I don't check the discord), if people were to have some more information to work on than they'd be less likely to backlash, I'm sure that some people are assuming that there is no information being distributed simply because they don't check often and the new stuff gets buried in user posts.

Yep... to all of that.
And about the"info transparency". As I said in past posts, I use as main center of communication my discord channel, there I talk to ALL THE COMMUNITY, not only patreons (though they have they own private channels for teasers and such). That's why I always recomend that you join if you want first hand info and "transparency". You can also check the patreon page, though I don't use it to share that much info, because of their TOS, you know... "Family" and "Animals" are not really welcome there.
I know that it seems that I'm not here so often, which is not true, I read everything and I'm trying to reply more often, but honestly, I would love if you join the Discord server... I'm there every day. and I answear EVERYTHING except the fatidic "WhEn ThE uPdaTe?1?", If and when is out, you will know because there server will let you know at the second is out.
Here's the invite if you don't have it:

If you join, be sure to read the server rules, there are just a few mainly for order and avoid unnecesary bans.

Now, about the people who is tired of the wait and want to stop pledging: Is ok, I already said that I'm not forcing anyone at gun point, is your money, so it is your choice where to spend it. This said, I'm really sorry if people feel dissapointed but the reality is that I'm doing my best, and learning every step of the way, I'm not perfect, I'm not a "pro", I'm just a pervert who wanted to make games and is lucky enough to have people who want to play them... and for that I'm thankful.

ross_oneri

Apr 7, 2018
Yep... to all of that.
And about the"info transparency". As I said in past posts, I use as main center of communication my discord channel, there I talk to ALL THE COMMUNITY, not only patreons (though they have they own private channels for teasers and such). That's why I always recomend that you join if you want first hand info and "transparency". You can also check the patreon page, though I don't use it to share that much info, because of their TOS, you know... "Family" and "Animals" are not really welcome there.
I know that it seems that I'm not here so often, which is not true, I read everything and I'm trying to reply more often, but honestly, I would love if you join the Discord server... I'm there every day. and I answear EVERYTHING except the fatidic "WhEn ThE uPdaTe?1?", If and when is out, you will know because there server will let you know at the second is out.
Here's the invite if you don't have it:

If you join, be sure to read the server rules, there are just a few mainly for order and avoid unnecesary bans.

Now, about the people who is tired of the wait and want to stop pledging: Is ok, I already said that I'm not forcing anyone at gun point, is your money, so it is your choice where to spend it. This said, I'm really sorry if people feel dissapointed but the reality is that I'm doing my best, and learning every step of the way, I'm not perfect, I'm not a "pro", I'm just a pervert who wanted to make games and is lucky enough to have people who want to play them... and for that I'm thankful.
"Time is what clocks measure." "Time is what stops everything happening all at once." They are not real answers, but merely amusing retorts that often serve to quieten an annoying questioner. A more serious attempt to answer will tell you not what time is but about some interesting temporal phenomenon.

We are lucky and thankful enough to have you around as a perverted game creator, Doc. I appreciate you hard work and effort nonetheless. Keep what you're doing. And good luck.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
The only complaint i have to make is towards the progress bar, it would be cool to have more details within (like the dev tracker for Summertime Saga), because it seems that the progress is stuck at the same stage for a week now so it's kinda unclear where's the development at.
Yeah this is a major issue the game currently has in my opinion, people will be less likely to complain if they see progress and the bone o meter with it's fairly vague representation of information doesn't really cut it.

Reactions: C.C@T

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
man what if i tell you THE POLL IS TRUE . DAMN PEOPLE WANT SOMETHING DIFFERENT
Hello N00B, you mad Bro? It helps if you start with a premise and we communicate a bit first. It would also be helpful if you reply to the post that you are referencing, the post you replied to has nothing to do with your rant.

Happy Thanksgiving, or if you do not celebrate the holiday, Happy Thursday.

Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Summertime Saga has an entire team working on it, and is currently raking in almost $50k a month. You are comparing an apple to an orange orchard. Just chill, we will all have fun playing the game, won't we?

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Summertime Saga has an entire team working on it, and is currently raking in almost $50k a month. You are comparing an apple to an orange orchard. Just chill, we will all have fun playing the game, won't we?
I'm just saying the progress bar could be more detailed, I've never compared the two games in any other aspect...and I asked the Doc on his discord btw, and he said he'll try to do something about it in the future.

And I'm perfectly chill i'm just sharing ideas ;)

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
I'm just saying the progress bar could be more detailed, I've never compared the two games in any other aspect...and I asked the Doc on his discord btw, and he said he'll try to do something about it in the future.

And I'm perfectly chill i'm just sharing ideas ;)
Respect, I read more into your post that you meant.

Have a Great Thanksgiving or Thursday, whichever applies to you!

Cheers!

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes