4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017
I really liked this game already I got almost all the scenes just missing the vera HJ only I do not know how to chain it can help me
View attachment 75645
You will have to go to the bathroom in the afternoon and click on bathtub- take a bath. Then event will trigger. You will need a particular amount of Arousal needed to do that though. Since you did other events you should be fine.

Reactions: GadorDev

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
You will have to go to the bathroom in the afternoon and click on bathtub- take a bath. Then event will trigger. You will need a particular amount of Arousal needed to do that though. Since you did other events you should be fine.
And without the ghost I think.

closetoaworldbelow

Mar 9, 2018
I'm really looking forward to this, I really like the art style
My only gripe is brother teasing his sister feels a bit more than sibling banter? I feel like they would tease each other, but some of it comes off as a little bit too mean? Dont know if I'm reading too much into it
Maybe I'm just a sucker for the loving mother and overly kind and sincere sister trope ;_;

D

Deleted member 482355

Then (if you like the art)... you could to wait a little longer for my upcoming Ren'py game.
I hope it has the same themes, incest, bestiality, etc. If it does I'd play it in a heart beat!

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
I hope it has the same themes, incest, bestiality, etc. If it does I'd play it in a heart beat!
For my first Ren'Py game Incest will be the main tag... of course... Bestiality won't, this time... It will be a kind of a short game (I will make it mainly just to get practice for future games...) I can even spoil the name!... It will be call:

Bones'Tales: "Restless Nights"

Other tags included will be: Point&Click, VN, Horror, Sleeping sex, Rape, Puzzle solving, Mystery, Multiple Endings... and a few other I will add on the way... It should be fun to play.

ponk

Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Whatcha talking 'bout Willis?... I started this project AFTER the Patreon's Guidelines were changed... So no!... this is not dead...this is just starting!...
Then why are other similar games with incest all discussing this now? Like summer time saga and a town uncovered. Now I am just confused.

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes