4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

S8tern

Nov 2, 2017
so, i think i got all the scenes in this version unlocked, took a lil while, but it was fun to do ....
1- night time scene with lucile in storage room, and the grind on her voluptuous ass
2- lucile ass grope in the kitchen, with the added squeezing
3- vera ass grope in the library, with the added squeezing
4- mom ass grope in the storage room, with added squeezing
5- lucile HJ scene after playing tag, with animation
6- vera scene with dog in stables, with animation (i knew dewey was right, black lace panties)
7- vera forced HJ scene in the shower (vera forcing, MC helpless)
8- mom HJ scene in shower, after joining her in the shower, with animation
everything else is not implemented yet in this version, or lacks the proper triggers, aka. not yet
can't wait to get my hands on the next version,
and i am rooting for ya, Dr. Bones .... keep up the depraved work ....

Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017
so, i think i got all the scenes in this version unlocked, took a lil while, but it was fun to do ....
1- night time scene with lucile in storage room, and the grind on her voluptuous ass
2- lucile ass grope in the kitchen, with the added squeezing
3- vera ass grope in the library, with the added squeezing
4- mom ass grope in the storage room, with added squeezing
5- lucile HJ scene after playing tag, with animation
6- vera scene with dog in stables, with animation (i knew dewey was right, black lace panties)
7- vera forced HJ scene in the shower (vera forcing, MC helpless)
8- mom HJ scene in shower, after joining her in the shower, with animation
everything else is not implemented yet in this version, or lacks the proper triggers, aka. not yet
can't wait to get my hands on the next version,
and i am rooting for ya, Dr. Bones .... keep up the depraved work ....
I got all of them except Vera forced HJ when does that happen. I am so lost.

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
I got all of them except Vera forced HJ when does that happen. I am so lost.
after you have enough arousal and depravation, go in the bottom bathroom during the afternoon without doyle, and choose to masturbate. if the arousal is high enough, the scene should play

Reactions: Rising_Hell

Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017
after you have enough arousal and depravation, go in the bottom bathroom during the afternoon without doyle, and choose to masturbate. if the arousal is high enough, the scene should play
Thanks it worked . The feeling of completion is absolute.

Remmer

Jul 2, 2017
Okay can someone help me? I've just got to the part where Doyle tags along but now I have no idea what to do or where to go?

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Oseo Bones i must say you are doing some serius shit here (good thing)... i usualy aint into beasty thing but when i saw Vera and horse my crazy imagination started to work...now i presume that you already have probably figuried what to do with those two but have you considerd to do idk doggy style with Vera and horse...just an idea i guess... also do you plan on going character update...like DC from Summertime Saga is doing... annyway keep up good work... right now im not capable of been patron for my financial reasons but as soon as i can im in... and last sorry for my bad english it aint my native language it sucks i know :D :D :D

Remmer

Jul 2, 2017
Okay I can't trigger the Vera stable scene. I have her arousal to 20 but everytime I go in it just says he doesnt want to see her looking at poo

bobn

Oct 31, 2017
The book increased depravity pretty quickly, but then there are few other events that I could find that increase that. I keep getting the message the MC doesn't have enough depravity for actions. So how do you get more?

dedecirikas

Oct 19, 2017
Hello again , i have a couple of questions. Everytime i squeze vera's booty she start shouting at me even though her arousal is at 20 :(

zephnm

Nov 25, 2017
Just curious, do you have any idea when the next update will be? Also, is there any way you can implement a run command?

U

User_215882

Since its hand drawn art and he just had an update at best it might be monthly updates.

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes