4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
For me to find the sister and dog, I think you have to wake up, immediately waste time, and then go outside, so first thing in the afternoon. I think if you do anything else in the afternoon, you can't find the sis outside. You do not need the ghost to see the sis/dog scene. after the dog scene, you can then go immediately to the downstairs bathroom and should be able to get the run in with the sis.

for the mother, to find her in the pantry, it has to be afternoon or evening. I can't remember off the top of my head. There may also be a certain about of guilt required for her to show up in the pantry, so you may have to do the bathroom a number of times first.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
also, for the mom in the pantry, she isn't standing out, and obvious to see. She is in he back left corner, and could be mistaken for a part of the wall if you don't look closely at all.

Darkblue006

May 17, 2017
atm I'm at
Deprivation 36
mom guilt 20
lucile's trust 18
vera's arousal 20

I was like dang it I just can't get back to it.. lol those are the last two things I need to finish.

ah ok had to refresh and go down with younger sis then not go down with her.. an go right to sleep. wow so much work to get to it :p

Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017
This game certainly came out of nowhere and quite frankly i am surprised. Excellent proof of concept Bones.
I am truly intrigued and hope to see more content along the way.
I dont mind the whole RPG thing. I enjoy it actually and as for the grind. It could be a little lower.
After all most of us are horny all of the time.
Either ways great job. Hope to see more.

ponk

Donor
Feb 19, 2018
So I love the themes and I love the art as well. My one and only complaint is the the grind seems to be unnecessary high. I actually like the RPG elements in games like these. but when I am doing the same thing over and over for over 30 minutes that doesnt translate to fun for me. But besides that I have high hopes for this game.

AngryBubbles

May 28, 2017
If anyone finds the trigger for Vera's stable scene, please let me know. For some reason she's always in the bathroom in the afternoon.

D

Deleted member 482355

Really great game, loving it so far! The art os excellent, I love your style and the girls look really hot especially their asses. I've got two tiny suggestions though, could you make

D

Deleted member 482355

Could you make it so you can keep doyle with you at night? Or to summon him from your room? It takes ages to keep going to the basement and picking him back up and I prefer having him with me. Also can you have an option to say no to playing tag with the younger sister? I accidentally clicked on her and had to do the entire scene even though I didn't want to.

I know it's early stages now but will the game have impregnation? Also will the animal stuff just be with Vera or will the other girls eventually join in?

If you need help with spelling I'm happy to help, my name is misleading, my first language is English and I don't speak any Spanish so I would be happy to assist.

Reactions: bobn
D

Deleted member 482355

Please ignore the pregnancy question, just read through the thread and got my answer.

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Hey!... possibly tonight (or tomorrow) I will be uploading the FIXED version... It should be at least a 50% less grindy. (I made a few mistakes here and there with this update, My day-work had me tired as heck... but I know is not a excuse, I'm really sorry). Either way, this is the list of changes and fixes:
* Fixed the afternoon bug
* Lowered the requeriments for the new h-scenes
* Hide&seek event is now optional
* Added a few new "pass-time" methods around the house.
* Fixed the ass-groping scenes so the variables could rise even if you depravation is not enough to continue.
* Background sounds for outside map and Night time.
* Played around with storm effects (Lighting and thunder) to outside night.
* Added Music to H-scenes.
And probably I will add a few events just to make the grind a little less repetitive... And I think I added something else... I don't remember haha!.

IMPORTANT!: The game will change its name to... "Bones' Tales: The Manor"
(I was going to change it eventually, 'cause of Patreon thingy... So better do it now, but be asured that NONE of the tags will change... I rather commit honorable harakiri).

And... lastly but not leastly, this fix will be PUBLIC!... as a thanks token to the community (and because I have to erase everything that uses the old name)... I'm really grateful for the support!.

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Hey!... possibly tonight (or tomorrow) I will be uploading the FIXED version... It should be at least a 50% less grindy. (I made a few mistakes here and there with this update, My day-work had me tired as heck... but I know is not a excuse, I'm really sorry). Either way, this is the list of changes and fixes:
* Fixed the ass-groping scenes so the variables could rise even if you depravation is not enough to continue.
And probably I will add a few events just to make the grind a little less repetitive... And I think I added something else... I don't remember haha!.

(I was going to change it eventually, 'cause of Patreon thingy... So better do it now, but be asured that NON of the tag will change... I rather commit honor harakiri).

And... lastly but not least, this fix will be PUBLIC!... as a thanks token to the community (and because I have to erase everything that uses the old name)... I'm really grateful for the support!.
YOU ARE A GOOD MEN.

Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017

(I was going to change it eventually, 'cause of Patreon thingy... So better do it now, but be asured that NONE of the tags will change... I rather commit honorable harakiri).

And... lastly but not leastly, this fix will be PUBLIC!... as a thanks token to the community (and because I have to erase everything that uses the old name)... I'm really grateful for the support!.
God damn that was really fast.
i am used to waiting for months just so a dev can fix one bug, but this is just hours.
Needless to say thanks.
And i am eager to see what you do next.
You are a good man.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes