4.10 star(s) 167 Votes

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
OK.Strange thing my save from the demo is working.But I too get that afternoon bug.
Nice idea about the dog despite I didn't saw much of it because Vera don't have enought arousal.
I think to play the game from the start now.

Erkoed

May 6, 2017
Does someone know how to get the handjob from the elder sis ? and I have no idea at what time of day and where you can grope the mommy :/

karan121

Aug 13, 2017
Need help with the ladder and how many scenes does the elder and younger sister have? i have got hj and grope and night pantry stuff for younger sister and hj and dog for elder sister. Also Does Mom has 2 events only grope and bath?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I find no one there ؟
You have the same problem with the afternoon that also lock Vera and dog scene and bathroom scene too.
Just do it like the dev said-skip a day,don't do anything,just stay in bed for a full day.

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
Yeah... Sadly I became the thing I hate the most... a developer of GRINDY games... so sorry about that, I will fix the variables for the... FIX verison...(duh). But, keep in mind that this is the first update after the Demo thingy... In the future the game will be full of options and in-between scenes.
hi
i love this game it has every thing i like thanks for making it

i have problem with Vera's room when i get in , i can't get out again ....... other stuff in game works fine for me

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Right! For peeps having issues with trigger some scenes - there is a moment, when MC tells the ghost to leave.

To trigger some scenes, you have to go to cave and tag the ghost along.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
Well this game took me by complete surprise!
I almost skipped whole game when i saw that size of it was less then 60mb.
Is it possible go to addict for book that ghost is asking for?

Good:
Art is superb and scenes are also good also they don't progress too fast.

Bad:
Like some others have already mentioned there is quite grind but i think this will get better when there is more content in game to do. That should lessen grinding same stuff over and over again.
That clock sound is too loud and gets annoying real fast.

Suggestion's
Who likes to get kicked to balls? (this part i would like to optional)
In my opinion this game would work better on renpy less running around

Reactions: F88hyder

eades

Nov 19, 2016
i really like the art, the story looks good, but you should add the option to skip the scene if you want, because, nobody want to see that scene over and over again, just to grind some points. Keep up the good work, you just got a fan (btw, i love that skeleton-doctor, it's like i 'm watching some cartoon from the 30's, or 40's)

guigo545

Apr 28, 2017
what level of arousal you have to be to get the HJ from vera? i'm at 30?

how do you open the attic?

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
No luck. I edited levels to 500, still no trigger. Same for mother groping scene.

s4msepi0l

Jun 20, 2017
No luck. I edited levels to 500, still no trigger. Same for mother groping scene.
Are you at the right place? The Vera HJ scene is in the downstairs bathroom at afternoon, take a shower and then masturbate and she'll interrupt you, I had around 30D and she had around 20A (the ghost wasn't with me)

Anyone has a list of all the scenes in the game? Not sure if I got all

Jan 9, 2018
Hey doctor what about fallout parody it was great I still keep game for next update's haha I know your job is hard I can understand you also this game is perfect good job brother

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes