4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Not bad, but way too grindy. Slow to earn points and not enough variety in how you earn points, which makes it too repetitive. Hopefully in a few versions it'll play better with more filler in between content.
i use save edit online to cheese the grind although it doesnt seem to having the right affect when max out the stats i guess i actually have to grind :FeelsBadMan:

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
First pass with this and it's a pretty good RPG Maker game. Cute art and lots of potential. I'd volunteer to be a proof reader for it. Some of the text/dialogue just does not go over in English smoothly.

For example "she run off" should be "she ran off".
Lots of little misspellings breaking the flow.

Alastaire

Apr 17, 2017
Yeah I have to agree with a few people, Game has alot of potential but its just WAY too Boring it's basically all grinding. I played it for a while then just couldn't stand it anymore.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
To get to the mother in the bathroom in the morning, you'll need doyle with you and he'll tell you what to do.
Also if I may, how do you get the scenes for your 2nd, 4th, and 6th bullets?
To get to the mother in the bathroom in the morning, you'll need doyle with you and he'll tell you what to do.
Also if I may, how do you get the scenes for your 2nd, 4th, and 6th bullets?
Doyle tells you to get the matser key and I already have it. The bathroom door is locked from the inside

As for the 2nd, 4th and 6th.

Go to the pantry room during the afternoon (when you see the mom in there) without Doyle
Go to your sister (when she's cleaning the dishes) with enough Depravity or whatever and you can grope her
Take a bath without Doyle (and your eldest sister having enough lust) and she will jerk you off.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
How do you even get the HJ from the older sister? shes never even in the bathroom

EDIT: nevermind, figured it out

Early Cuyler

Fruit don't talk. Fruit just listens...and waits
Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Doyle tells you to get the matser key and I already have it. The bathroom door is locked from the inside

As for the 2nd, 4th and 6th.

Go to the pantry room during the afternoon (when you see the mom in there) without Doyle
Go to your sister (when she's cleaning the dishes) with enough Depravity or whatever and you can grope her
Take a bath without Doyle (and your eldest sister having enough lust) and she will jerk you off.
You have to get the key from the mother's right night stand at night. Then visit her in the bathroom in the morning without Doyle. But you still have to grind alot to get the guilt lvl high enough.

sinrtb

Nov 4, 2017
Was there something to the cosplay scene it just seems to skip straight to evening for me.

Also the tags need to be updated in the OP, Bestiality is in the game.

Is Vera is going to stop being such a B$tch to the MC, after meeting her I wanted to just turn around and ride back home with the Dad, obviously the mom couldn't be that guilty if Vera gets to treat the MC the way she does. Hope there is a way to turn the tables on her in the future, maybe a lil blackmail with the Dog or Horse scene, be real hard for her to get a job as a Vet if there are pics on facebook of her getting it on with a Dog or Horse.

warriorking

Jan 11, 2018
Please
View attachment 64135
Overview:
You play as David (Or wathever name you choose) a boy who haven't seen his mother and sisters in two years.
After the divorce of his parents, he stayed with his father in the city, now, his mother invited him to spend his vacations in a old house that she inherited from a dead relative. Hoping she could amend the years and the distance that separated them. Soon he will discover that this house has a buried secret that will change the way he feels about his family.

MECHANICS:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 6 March 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None.
Version: 0.025
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
- - - - - - -
thanks @Cpt. Arthur Hastings for link

RGM VX ACE RTP Package:

Please Provide Walkthrough

abcd65926

Jul 3, 2017
I think the 2 main fetishes of this game are pretty conflicting and you'd probably have better results if they were in 2 different games but maybe there's a niche for it.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
I think the grind could be reduced by 25-50% from what it is currently. I think some events had a decent pace (Considering some of their point requirements weren't too high.) while others took many days to progress 1 step further.

I think that if more events are added, and maybe a more convenient way of advancing time (Kind of annoying constantly having to run back to my room to advance time.)

I think it feels this grindy currently because there aren't too many events available, so the ways to earn points are limited. Although having more places to earn points and maybe reducing those point requirements by 25% would be just right.

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
I think it feels this grindy currently because there aren't too many events available, so the ways to earn points are limited. Although having more places to earn points and maybe reducing those point requirements by 25% would be just right.
Right you are, Sir... I set the requirements thinking (wrongly) in the bigger picture... That's why I'm preparing a FIXED version for this and other issues... Thanks for the feedback.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes