4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
I'm still thinking about it... but the chances are that it will NOT be implemented, because I don't think it will be a good adition to how I want to the story to unfold... But is not the time for that kind of decision just yet.
I wouldn't mind if you added preggos, but i think it's better to stick with what you know and enjoy.
Then you will enjoy the next update...
I take it you like the content, since you're implementing, right? :biggrin:
If you do, i look forward to the doggo or horse action :FeelsGoodMan:
Good luck with your project, Doc.

Reactions: Oseo Bones

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
Version 0.02 (Or 0.03... 'cause It's bigger than expected) will be out:

- March 2 (for 10$+ Patreons).
- March 15 (for 5$ Patreons).
- March 25 (for 1$ Patreons).
- April 1 PUBLIC release...

I'm still thinking about it... but the chances are that it will NOT be implemented, because I don't think it will be a good adition to how I want to the story to unfold... But is not the time for that kind of decision just yet.
It's your game dude, don't make a poll. If people don't like it then they just don't have to play it. It's simple. I'm sure many would prefer no pregnancy.

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
A whole month inbetween patreon and public releases? That's a bit excessive.
Excessive? lol dude... there's patreons out there that makes you wait almost 5 months to a public release, I don't want to give exmaples but if you are in the adult games thingy on patreon you will get it, the Doc is life, the Doc is love

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
No... but yes... I have a Picarto account. But no archive right now. I stream time to time, you can check out my patron page there I post when I will start streaming. (You don't need to be a patreon to access the stream).

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
Keep up the GOod work Bones ANd Quit ASking SCotty to Beam you up lol

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes