4.10 star(s) 166 Votes
G

Gotta Have The Sauce

Indeed... Almost all scenes will be animated. The next build will be available for patreons at the end of the month... (or the first days of the next). It will contain (AT LEAST!) 3 animated H-Scenes... like 5 or 6 (multi-layer) echhi-scenes, and, of course a nice and organic continuation of the main story (I hope you like it). Oh!... I already implemented a few scripts to make the game more "user-friendly" (Fullscreen, resize windows, etc) I'm trying to imlpement Mouse control... but, it does not work like I intended... don't worry tho... I'm working on it.

EDIT: Aaaaaaaand YES!... the "thing" will have its uses. ;)
This game is very promising, I really like the art style. Glad you keep up the great work :biggrin:

Reactions: Oseo Bones

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
Indeed... Almost all scenes will be animated. The next build will be available for patreons at the end of the month... (or the first days of the next). It will contain (AT LEAST!) 3 animated H-Scenes... like 5 or 6 (multi-layer) echhi-scenes, and, of course a nice and organic continuation of the main story (I hope you like it). Oh!... I already implemented a few scripts to make the game more "user-friendly" (Fullscreen, resize windows, etc) I'm trying to imlpement Mouse control... but, it does not work like I intended... don't worry tho... I'm working on it.

EDIT: Aaaaaaaand YES!... the "thing" will have its uses. ;)
Dude... I was specting another build to be a patreon... you have the charisma, the ability and the bones to made this game, you buy me dude, by the way, I have the same name here as in patreon

Reactions: Oseo Bones

Dimael

Aug 25, 2017
From the short demo I really liked it especially because I love big boobs and mother-son incest plus its not one of those hard grindy games,hopefully you keep working hard to make this an awsome game and ill start pledging for sure once there is a a bit more content.

lakrak

Oct 1, 2017
Ugh there always that one guy or two that always want to ruin games by suggesting pregnancy,hope that doesn't win I don't want to see girls with fat bellys and a child inside while having sex it's just plain weird.

EternalLight

Aug 22, 2017
Good game and pretty decent art will support when I see what you can do in future builds and if you don't like doing preggo stuff don't bother because there nothing worse then to work on content that you as a creator don't enjoy just my two cents,I am personally not a big fan of preggo ladies either.

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
Pregnancy is such a turn off I hate it personally ,I rather see other fetishes
I hate it but in another H games, when it is in incest category is like the evil side of my rejoice in it lol, I think because someone dislike it, it doesn't mean you can rejoice in the another parts, let's be serious here, the pregnancy part is going to take a lot of time to be in the game, come on yo, they don't even get to flirt, all events were simple "accidents" the corruption is in the birth state

Dimael

Aug 25, 2017
The preggo suggesting degenerates from every new game that comes out have arrived lol I am just jk.

No but in all seriousness if the creator doesnt like pregnancy,I think the respectful thing to do is to let him draw what he wants because lets be real the pregnancy fetish is a very niche one ,
sure there are some fans but its not a very popular one reason why a lot of people either avoid it,hate it or just dont care about it.

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
hope it will feature some doggies ;) then it will be great dog x mom/sister :)
wow yo... that would be something... bad thing is the plataform doesn't like besti, I'm happy with this game, I would love some besti but if it got canceled by it, it is better to just give up the idea

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes