4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
@Oseo Bones great artwork, but i'm not a fan of oversized breasts. Oversized breasts looks like the same as the ulcers in the arm of popeye.
+You start your first game on patreon now, after they change the rules? (no incest content) Why? Or is it possible to have incest content in game?
I'm not a fan of oversized breasts and butts either, but apparently a lot of people are, possibly even the dev; this is the thing with fetishes in games, no matter what you include, you will turn away some, while gain another, it's impossible to please everyone. We can both agree that the artwork is pretty special though.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Alright got around to play it as well.
I think you made a pretty solid start especially with Art already that great so I am hyped to see how the Story will unfold or what you have in store for us in General.

Now I dont think how far you will go with the Corruption thingy but I have a suggestion to maybe round things up and make it more appealing.
I know from reading the Thread that you aren't an Expert on the RPG Maker Engine and are in your first stages of developing but instead of a mere book for checking the Stats of the Girls you could add a Extra Option in the Menu Tab only for this.
In this Window then, you can see each Girl individually with the Stat, a full Body Portrait which depicts on how far the Girl is in that Stat and a small Text to it.
That would be way more immersive...at least for me xD

Also, shucks on not having a Preggo Scene, at least one for a Ending xD
But this is your Game and I dont know if it would even fit in the Story you thought of.

I can only say keep up the Good Work and I look forward to see more in the Future from this Project.

Edit: Everytime I see your Avatar I can only think of this xD
-

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I was playing this game, while Aliens was on TV in the background; the creepy music from Aliens, and having the MC get up in the middle of the night, walking around the creepy house ended up giving me goosebumps.

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
walking around the creepy house ended up giving me goosebumps.
I will implement some ambient music for this tipe of event in the future... But I want to have my own tracks.
I'm glad I managed to make it creepy.

Reactions: rhitaks

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I will implement some ambient music for this tipe of event in the future... But I want to have my own tracks.
I'm glad I managed to make it creepy.
Definitely have your own choice, it was just interesting how the ambient spooky music really set off the atmosphere or walking around that house in low light.

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
my only issue is RPGMVXAce is not mac friendly. RPGM MV exports as both PC and Mac friendly.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I got to the point where we grind on sister's ass, but how do we see mom's breast and Vera naked? I used a file decryptor and the images are there, I just can't figure out see them in game.

wild gurl

Mar 5, 2017
yea, i'm not really sure where it "end" but I am at a point where everything says scene not implemented yet, so I assume I am done with it.

The art makes it really enjoyable

JhomBraun

Donor
Jan 19, 2018
I'm a native speaker from the US and wasn't turned off at all by the referenced phrase "look what the rain brought in". Yes, the more common phrase is "look what the cat dragged in" or even "look what the cat drug in". However, people often pun that phrase to say something like "look what the wind blew in" in order to make it more unique or to fit the circumstances. Since it was raining in the game the "rain" comment seemed to fit for me.

Reactions: Oseo Bones

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
I got to the point where we grind on sister's ass, but how do we see mom's breast and Vera naked? I used a file decryptor and the images are there, I just can't figure out see them in game.
Some of the art is there but not implemented... The reason is cause I draw the images in layers of nakedness and clothes (for future use) but the story has not developed enough to present it.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Some of the art is there but not implemented... The reason is cause I draw the images in layers of nakedness and clothes (for future use) but the story has not developed enough to present it.
I thought that was the case:). Congrats on the game, the art style is just beautiful and I like everything you said about the game so far, like no brain washed hypnotism bs and no sharing the girls with the ghost and stuff.

chronosbebop

Oct 11, 2017
Really nice artwork and story so far. I usually don't play many RPGM games, but this one is one I will keep up on. Looking forward to the next update. :)

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
I went out the house and found a room with two signs
I thought some unfinished scenes were going to be inside
I watched a posibility of one of my favorite fetishes
I closed the game... his patreon I became
Seriously thought (and sorry for my pathetic rhyme hahaha), I would love to watch scenes with the "thing" that was inside the room (no spoilers because I don't want to ruin the surprise lol) but I think patreon hates it, if it wasn't for patreon and their stupid arbitrary rules... but like I said, it is ONLY a possibility, by the way I have two questions: is it going to have animatios? and two: do you have a date for the next build? ty and sorry for the bad english lol (I read that you are not navite too so that't a relife hahaha)
Edit: I read in patreon that is going to have animations!

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
I went out the house and found a room with two signs
I thought some unfinished scenes were going to be inside
I watched a posibility of one of my favorite fetishes
I closed the game... his patreon I became
Seriously thought (and sorry for my pathetic rhyme hahaha), I would love to watch scenes with the "thing" that was inside the room (no spoilers because I don't want to ruin the surprise lol) but I think patreon hates it, if it wasn't for patreon and their stupid arbitrary rules... but like I said, it is ONLY a possibility, by the way I have two questions: is it going to have animatios? and two: do you have a date for the next build? ty and sorry for the bad english lol (I read that you are not navite too so that't a relife hahaha)
Edit: I read in patreon that is going to have animations!
Indeed... Almost all scenes will be animated. The next build will be available for patreons at the end of the month... (or the first days of the next). It will contain (AT LEAST!) 3 animated H-Scenes... like 5 or 6 (multi-layer) echhi-scenes, and, of course a nice and organic continuation of the main story (I hope you like it). Oh!... I already implemented a few scripts to make the game more "user-friendly" (Fullscreen, resize windows, etc) I'm trying to imlpement Mouse control... but, it does not work like I intended... don't worry tho... I'm working on it.

EDIT: Aaaaaaaand YES!... the "thing" will have its uses. ;)

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes