4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

crunchie123

Sep 23, 2017
either way i would also love some walkthrough or at least a list of scenes and how to get it because idk if im missing something for not finding a way to move the shelf between both sisters bedroom

Reactions: nimrooz1

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
either way i would also love some walkthrough or at least a list of scenes and how to get it because idk if im missing something for not finding a way to move the shelf between both sisters bedroom
Not implemented just yet... you don't need a walkthrough, the scenes will unlock as the story unfolds, except for the last one, for which MC needs to hit 10 in Depravation. And for that, you'll need to do a little reading in the Study.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Not implemented just yet... you don't need a walkthrough, the scenes will unlock as the story unfolds, except for the last one, for which MC needs to hit 10 in Depravation. And for that, you'll need to do a little reading in the Study.
*Throws away the change jar* can ya help a fellow pervert whose on the verge of donating out Dr Bones Mi laddy old sunny jimmy me boyo! :p will the game feature pregnancy and anal? Aye I am a pervert indeed! *Swings bottle of wine and collapses*

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I also can't open it.

"
Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "game.exe" to start playing.
(You'll need the RGM VX ACE RTP Package) "

After extracting I do not see a "game.exe" option.
What is the RGM VX ACE RTP Package and where do I get one from ?

No smart responses please, I am not techie savvy, but enjoy the games

Shadow5243

Nov 22, 2017
I also can't open it.

"
Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "game.exe" to start playing.
(You'll need the RGM VX ACE RTP Package) "

After extracting I do not see a "game.exe" option.
What is the RGM VX ACE RTP Package and where do I get one from ?

No smart responses please, I am not techie savvy, but enjoy the games
its on the 1st page just under the game download.
RGM VX ACE RTP Package:
now its also here.

Jan 18, 2018
When the MC hit 10 points in Depravation, it will trigger a new variation of an old event. with a new option, that is animated. That would be the last scene of this build/demo/alpha/proof of concept thing that is this game.

I'm already working in the next update that will add at least 3 h-scenes and a few ecchi-scenes... and of course will extend the involvement of Doyle in the MC actions.

But I really don't want to spoil much... I would like to reward exploration and not simply deliver a walkthrough.
But don't worry... as you can see, the map it's not that big for you to get lost in action.
pls help im stuck at the part where he cant move the bbokshelf to access the ladder, and i cant proceed at all... on another note i love your art, and i cant wait for you to implement more scenrs. good job! pls help tho

Huldrafolk

Jul 20, 2017
This is a really cool game, pls continue like this. A future masterpiece.
But: Please, don't abuse of that spirit. I mean, incest is good and satisfying because the idea of incest itself, it's enjoyable if there is a natural route like corruption, or innocence (like sis who grope her ass on your cock like "ok you're my brother, so no sexual idea, so it's ok and normal if I go nude and you touch my ass with your cock", I don't know if I can talk about my idea of excitement because I don't speak english, but at least I can try. If you put that spirit for easyfuck every woman with magic tricks or mind control or other, it's like a NTR without you, and without the incest original idea. And this is not so good. It's good if you can slowly voyeuring, touching, groping, massaging, "masturbate on" and so on without any magic tricks that destroy the immersion of taboo itself.

Reactions: Joi_fan

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
If you put that spirit for easyfuck every woman with magic tricks or mind control or other, it's like a NTR without you, and without the incest original idea. And this is not so good. It's good if you can slowly voyeuring, touching, groping, massaging, "masturbate on" and so on without any magic tricks that destroy the immersion of taboo itself.
Worry not. I'm not a fan of hypnosis and such. The game has paranormal touches, but no "magic trick" will be used to "enchant" or "brain-wash" the girls... The progress will be pretty organic and faithful to the premise.

Huldrafolk

Jul 20, 2017
Worry not. I'm not a fan of hypnosis and such. The game has paranormal touches, but no "magic trick" will be used to "enchant" or "brain-wash" the girls... The progress will be pretty organic and faithful to the premise.
rly ty for this! I wish for the best

R

RWaites

pls help im stuck at the part where he cant move the bbokshelf to access the ladder, and i cant proceed at all... on another note i love your art, and i cant wait for you to implement more scenrs. good job! pls help tho
I don't think that's been implemented yet (unless I missed something)

HappyNuts

Sep 6, 2016
@Oseo Bones great artwork, but i'm not a fan of oversized breasts. Oversized breasts looks like the same as the ulcers in the arm of popeye.
+You start your first game on patreon now, after they change the rules? (no incest content) Why? Or is it possible to have incest content in game?

Crono_

Nov 13, 2017
I'll tell you a first release, I thought it was great, the game has a lot of future if you know how to enjoy it. I remembered a lot of MILFS VILLA a game that I loved
I'm waiting for your next versions.

I'm Brazilian, excuse the English.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes