4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
I love the art AND the story. I just hope you dont run into any problems with patreon and have to start removing content in future updates, considering what youre planning to add.

Reactions: rKnight
U

User_215882

Buddy get yourself a discord server and then edit your page. Your fetish list gave me a chuckle, but patreon is going to crucify you.

Reactions: Paitryn

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Hot art style with varying tits?? Going on my watch list that's for sure.

May 20, 2017
The first image has a spelling error. "misterious" is not how you spell it, as the base word is mystery, not mister. Also, inherited does not need a capital I. And you can probably shorten the text by just saying "old manor" or "estate" instead of "old country house" as it sounds awkward.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
If he says "pets" I assume turning women into my personal slaves and assuming the role of master. Pet is my favorite term anyways. That or toy.

I love the artwork though. Very nice. while i prefer Renpy RPGM is fine since he is avoiding making backgrounds and all the other things that go with using Renpy. RPGM does have a lot of ready made assets.

Rsampler

Sep 17, 2017
Love the art! English is a bit dodgy but the idea comes across. Keep up the good work - it would be great to see this finished!

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Congrats. Very nice start... And don't worry to much about errors like "look who the rain brought in". It's nice to read sentences used in various countries/cultures...

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Interesting, I will play it soon... you are very brave to use a controversial fetish on Patreon this year as your main fetish and in your first game, a fetish that is one of my favorites of course (unless is "step"), good luck man!

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Newly started incest game on patreon with the current situation ongoing?

It's a bold strategy Cotton, let's see if it pays off.

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
It's a bold strategy Cotton, let's see if it pays off.
Already updated my Patreon page to a "less elaborated" description. I was planning to do this further down the road, but I'm truly amazed by the fast community response to the game... so I will have to take actions now to protect the development under the Patron regime. Either way, I feel confident that we can pull it out.

Thanks to all of you for the warm welcome... I'd never expected this.

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
art looks great, I would download it, but the bestiality tag drove me off, I won't bother to play it now if will be added in the future
Explicit bestiality will be optional once it's implemented... but it also will mean less "action" with Vera.

I think that this version ends here, I have the same doubt.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes