4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

Jun 12, 2017
this is really good, and that's coming from someone who hates RPGM. it doesn't feel like a walking simulator and the art is awesome.

Reactions: Retro

Dalthor-san

Aug 17, 2017
I'm not a native english speaker either... And now that I think about it that saying myabe does not works well in english. Thanks for the note.. I will try to be more "neutral" in the future.
What i think you are looking for is "Look what the cat dragged in"

HalfnFull

Jan 30, 2018
A solid start.
I guess since i'm not into sharing. (not even with a ghost)
Doyle will be spending most of his time in the basement :eek:penedeyewink:
Poor guy.

There's quite a few spelling mistakes here and there, but great art and decent story.
Here's hoping Doyle isn't required in any "intimate" moments to progress the story :)

philipe

May 19, 2017
great game so far, eager to continue playing, if you continue so you will have my support for sure. Sorry for the English (google translator)

Are your updates going to be monthly?

idontu

Sep 17, 2016
Please convert to renpy before devoting too much time to RPGM

The art looks great but yeah, I stopped downloading RPGM games a long time ago.

Reactions: bobn

traverten

Jun 6, 2017
Waiting for the next day? What do you mean, waiting in real time?
However, i have still no idea where the basement is. Stick between main and second floor

Edit: Thanks alfamgt, now i find. I think at the beginning, that bitch should also introduce where the basement exactly

Merosu

Jul 16, 2017
Basement, go to kitchen them go to right room >>> top corner right . Down stairs.
To pass time, just go to your bed and rest/sleep, and meals in kitchen skip some time if avaible.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
i like the artwork of the younger sister, especially at night heh, the older sister looks scary. one thing the game badly needs is mouse support, all rpgm games should have that by default, it's not like there hasn't been plugin scripts for it for about a decade. needs more content tho. also wth is the master key good for?!? i can't unlock anything with it, i'm hoping that's just in this stage of development. oh yea one thing i did think odd, now that doyle is with me, i can't take a bath anymore. does this mean i need to go back down to his lair and leave him there just so i can bathe?

crunchie123

Sep 23, 2017
This is so good i kept playing even though i suspected there was no content left just hoping there is a continuation to the morning scene with mom
This makes me want to download more rpgm games but just thinking that i have to play some sort of pokemon makes not want to download it

U

User_138223

Looking forward to more of this. The map is relatively small which is nice as I don't have to walk for forever to get to where I need to be. I really hope to see the ghost subtly (or not so subtly) pushing events in different directions (maybe trying to get one of the women pregnant so he can be reborn?).

Anyway love it so far. Keep up the good work.

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes