4.10 star(s) 168 Votes
Jan 9, 2018
Hey what's new I was really love this game too much and I really curious about what we can see new so you know I dont want play this game same again :D

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
This game just checks all of the boxes for me, top tier art and solid writing. The grind is my only issue but that's an issue with every RPG Maker game.

So what are the new scenes exactly? So far i've found:

• Eldest sister getting licked out and fucked by dog
  • Groping mother when helping her get spices
  • Groping Youngest sister in kitchen
  • Groping eldest sister in kitchen
  • Handjob from youngest sister in garden
  • Handjob from eldest sister in bathroom

There seem to be other scene starters that I don't know how to follow up on. For instance, the one with the mother showering in the morning and the "door being locked from the inside". Or the "helping the youngest sister with her cosplay". Or the ladder on the first floor that I can't seem to get to.

Any ideas?

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
This game just checks all of the boxes for me, top tier art and solid writing. The grind is my only issue but that's an issue with every RPG Maker game.

• Groping mother when helping her get spices
  • Groping Youngest sister in kitchen
  • Groping eldest sister in kitchen
  • Handjob from youngest sister in garden
  • Handjob from eldest sister in bathroom

There seem to be other scene starters that I don't know how to follow up on. For instance, the one with the mother showering in the morning and the "door being locked from the inside". Or the "helping the youngest sister with her cosplay". Or the ladder on the first floor that I can't seem to get to.

Any ideas?
To get to the mother in the bathroom in the morning, you'll need doyle with you and he'll tell you what to do.
Also if I may, how do you get the scenes for your 2nd, 4th, and 6th bullets?

D

Deleted member 238517

How do I get that scene? havent gotten to the end of it even with max dep and arousal. But everytime i go in the afternoon shes in the tub. Seems random when shes not which was twice lol.

DamoDamo

Donor
Aug 4, 2017
For me eldest sister stuff just stopped. There's 2 phases to each part of the day. Now when i reach afternoon, she's in the bathroom and it's locked. There's no way to get to another phase of the afternoon. Anything I do be it helping mom or helping with cosplay skips to evening. I can't go outside with dog or take a bath. Is there anything I can do to get to the second part of the afternoon again?

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
I can't go outside with dog or take a bath. Is there anything I can do to get to the second part of the afternoon again?
Hey... sorry about that... there is a bug there with one (or two) ot the events that lock the neccesary switch to acces the first half of the afternoon... The posible fix would be sleep (use the bed) an entire day... that is... just don't do anything else besides wasting time/resting/sleeping for a day... then It SHOULD fix the switch issue for the next day.

Either way... I will upload a fix for this and other issues in a couple of days... And i will make it PUBLIC.

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
Not bad, but way too grindy. Slow to earn points and not enough variety in how you earn points, which makes it too repetitive. Hopefully in a few versions it'll play better with more filler in between content.

Reactions: Oseo Bones

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Not bad, but way too grindy. Slow to earn points and not enough variety in how you earn points, which makes it too repetitive. Hopefully in a few versions it'll play better with more filler in between content.
Yeah... Sadly I became the thing I hate the most... a developer of GRINDY games... so sorry about that, I will fix the variables for the... FIX verison...(duh). But, keep in mind that this is the first update after the Demo thingy... In the future the game will be full of options and in-between scenes.

Nick00

Oct 15, 2017
Hey... sorry about that... there is a bug there with one (or two) ot the events that lock the neccesary switch to acces the first half of the afternoon... The posible fix would be sleep (use the bed) an entire day... that is... just don't do anything else besides wasting time/resting/sleeping for a day... then It SHOULD fix the switch issue for the next day.

Either way... I will upload a fix for this and other issues in a couple of days... And i will make it PUBLIC.
I am trying to play this game for the first time and i am getting an ERROR......RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game....
What should i do as i have Windows 7 ...

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes