4.10 star(s) 167 Votes

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Looks promising. But as many others i really have enough of rpg maker games atm :D As many said these games just take toooo long to walk around and most of the times are grindy as hell.

Reactions: Gogotaro

JurassicVinyl

Sep 5, 2017
I do agree that it is a bit too grindy, it is still one of my favorites I see on this site and look forward to every time I see it updated. Keep up the good work sir. It was worth the grind in my opinion especially if saves carry over.

Reactions: Oseo Bones

Doomskull

Sep 13, 2017
Is there a way to ensure I don't get Vera/MC events? I'd rather just let the animals have her.

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017
Loved the game so much I didn't even care about it being made in rpg. I guess in the next update, having more events added will make the grinding less obnoxious.

My only issue is when is the next update!!!, lol cheers, and keep up the good work.

Reactions: Oseo Bones

Blood4my

Jun 26, 2017
i have a little problem whit this game i can not walk or better say i can not walk down or right left and up work and it onlywork not by that game know one a solve?

garryp6491

Aug 1, 2017
can please give me saved file
after mc achieved bathroom key
i can't find key
i am already search at night right side of bed

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Right you are, Sir... I set the requirements thinking (wrongly) in the bigger picture... That's why I'm preparing a FIXED version for this and other issues... Thanks for the feedback.
i figured out how to cheese the stats before when i had the variables 1,2,3,4 on 20k it was showing up negative on my book stats so i just changed them to 1000 and i was able to sneak a peak at mommy in the bathroom out of curiosity is there a way to review scenes that doggy scene was very sexy :heartcoveredeyes:
can please give me saved file
after mc achieved bathroom key
i can't find key
i am already search at night right side of bed
i think you need the master keys which can be found in the room opposite of the bathroom
the grind was annoying. and the afternoon bug didnt help but that dog scene was 10/10 5 star classic
indeed im lucky i figured out how to cheese the stats :D

TS2016

May 7, 2017
i have a little problem whit this game i can not walk or better say i can not walk down or right left and up work and it onlywork not by that game know one a solve?
Are you trying to walk with mouse or arrow keys? It only works with arrow keys (at least with me).
I discovered some time ago that if I left gamepad (or joystick) plugged in USB, it would sometimes prevent mouse/ arrow keys from moving the MC on some games. When that happens I close the game, unplug the gamepad and restart the game.

Blood4my

Jun 26, 2017
i use arrows i have no joystick or gamepad connected only my usb headset if it helps by begin is my keyboard on de test no fingers on it but it switch from new start to continue and extit uncontrolabel if i klick one arrow it stops i think that game hates me ^^

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
what this update need is a checkpoint to get doyle instead of running back to dungeon every goddamn time

in line to this... maybe next update could finally go outside to library and research how to expand doyle territory... one should be at upstair and one at courtyard

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Just played this and have to say that I am not that big on it yet but it does seem to have potential I just do not like that the mc is a voyeur through the majority of this. I had hoped he would put the big sis on her knees and show her the true meaning of perv but meh

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes