4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

Tlurker

Jan 7, 2018
Okay, so Lucille's butt is getting stuck on screen.
It's Evening, after Dinner, she's in the kitchen.
Checked out her ass with the ghost, then took him back to the cave, go back to kitchen and check her ass out again.
I get +1 Deprivation(goes to 11), then it says I'm not Depraved enough to continue...and her ass is now stuck on screen.

DudeDudeston

Apr 27, 2017
Thought I would give the game a shot, controls seem completely broken for me though.
I can only use down and right. It seems up and left is always pressed even without pressing a key and its the only program that has this issue. Restarting doesnt help (neither pc or game).

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys some walkthrough?
Last time i download the V0.01. But for varius rl problem i cant play the game. Now i have the 0.025. So befor i start and do some wrong thing. Someone have a walk?
Anticipate thankses.

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
Thought I would give the game a shot, controls seem completely broken for me though.
I can only use down and right. It seems up and left is always pressed even without pressing a key and its the only program that has this issue. Restarting doesnt help (neither pc or game).
sounds like a problem with your keyboard, either a problem with the drivers, or one or both of the keys are sticking

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I like the game so far, its a pretty simple map to follow. Love the sister, small tits those hips and dat ass :heartcoveredeyes: The only thing is grinding it out, but you have to sit back and think of other things while your going thur the grind. Really no difference between that and watching the lame bullshit they show on TV.

Has anyone though of making a Walkthrough? I was thinking I may give it a go. I'm currently tied up in another game that requires me to play, replay, and replay yet again, change up the stats (add or subtract) and then play replay thur the scene again. Its taking me forever to get that walkthrough done. This game would be easy to a walkthrough!

warped

Jul 27, 2017
Is there something wrong with the Dog Scene with Vera she no longer shows up outside and the Dog scene was never complete so now I am stuck everyone is already at 20.

rockarfett

Dec 11, 2017
Yeah... Sadly I became the thing I hate the most... a developer of GRINDY games... so sorry about that, I will fix the variables for the... FIX verison...(duh). But, keep in mind that this is the first update after the Demo thingy... In the future the game will be full of options and in-between scenes.
Just boost up the points earned per Character from 1 to 2 or 3, Dep thou you get loads of just with 1 value.
should decrease the grind atleast a little bit.
Suggestion if saves dont work in future updates. "Skip text" option of some kind, do make dialog move faster when gringding points.

rockarfett

Dec 11, 2017
  • Groping mother when helping her get spices
When and where?
it must be so obvious that i missed it

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
i really like the game, and the art style. I'm looking forward to seeing future updates!

As others have said, I'd love to see some additional ways to waste time. Perhaps more books, if nothing else right now, just as a time trigger, and maybe later useful for other things. Also, perhaps the ability to play with the dog, clean up the horse stalls... those could work for time wasting, or increasing of other stats. Maybe older sis sees you doing hard work, getting all sweaty, and that could help increase arousal... but it also puts multiple time wasting triggers around the map, so that way no matter where you are, you could trigger a bit of a time spend.

Also, again, as others have said, perhaps more ways to summon/unsummon the ghost. Maybe the graveyard outside, or some statue or personal effect left over in the library, could be used to bring him.

Keep up the good work!

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
To grope the mother, you need to locate her in the patry, near the stairway down to the basement.

Darkblue006

May 17, 2017
I keep having it not let me see the dog and older sister and not let me go take a bath not sure what I'm doing wrong or if it is random :S

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes