4.00 star(s) 163 Votes
U

User_215882

Rpgm does well in regards to immersion. But a lot of them fall flat. If you're looking to add combat, mini games, rpgm does well on these fronts. Of the games that I follow that uses rpgm roundscape and ICCreations are very good at using the engine.

Giovany

Jun 25, 2017
i like the art style story is very common but you can never have too much incest <3

Sulkoz

Feb 25, 2017
Can we get a walkthrough? I don't have a clue about what I should do. The spirit dude possessed me and now what? The game is still filled with missing scenes.

Reactions: rasimsqui

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
Beautiful art, I hope the Patreon nazis don't get ya. I think you should make him the gardener instead of family. Maybe the kink later is he is the son later on. It will let you continue the story line.

selvy

Dec 31, 2017
Really good game! Thanks, and i must say i very much liked Lucile the sister, very sexy. I like many RPGMaker games, can be so fun but then my fav game genre is RPGs so... and it seem to fit this game well. The art is also great, really fits with the assets i think. Looking forward to the continuation!

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
Intriguing. But right away I hope this guy has a plan in place for dealing with Patreon's bullshit.

Reactions: D3M

arl2017xxx

Dec 18, 2017
why cant Patreon have an adult only site as well, I mean if they don't do it, sooner or later someone well see the potential for that market and make a ton of cash, just sayin' :)

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
An impressive foundation for a game. I personally am a fan that I don't need to worry about minigames or puzzles right now, just go through all of the options, get stuff, progress further.

The art is top-notch, the writing is pretty good as well (The dialogue makes sense.). The only issue is that there isn't much to do (But that's understandable considering how early into development it is.)
I do have to say that there being 0 bugs when I played through it was pretty darn impressive as I've seen a lot of early alpha builds for RPG maker games and some of them are really bugged.

The only thing is that there are only a couple of parts that have art in it, which made me sad. :(

But it's a strong start and I'll make sure to keep an eye on future versions. :p

Edit: Just a suggestion regarding Patreon. I've seen them break down on games of the "incest" variety, and I think as long as you remove any indication of this game belonging to the incest category, that should stop them from breaking down on your game as well? (Maybe change the summary into "step-parents" or give a simpler explanation which wouldn't mention that you'd be romancing your mother.)

cameronlfc

Aug 8, 2017
Looks interesting, as others have said, the art is great, but I really hate RPGM games, walking around for ages is a real pain

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
@Oseo Bones
With the recent crackdowns on Patreon regarding things like Incest and Bestiality are you concerned that your project might get nuked?

R

RWaites

@Oseo Bones from what other people I follow on Patreon have said the best way to avoid any unwanted attention is to remove all mention of incest or beast from your page. The majority of your followers will still know what you are doing so it shouldn't cause any problems for them

Reactions: Ray1150

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
With the recent crackdowns on Patreon regarding things like Incest and Bestiality are you concerned that your project might get nuked?
Not right now, no... either way I will "clean" my patreon page from any description of the game and probably use other site to post changelogs and such. But, like I said before... even if Patreon kick me out, I will continue the development of the game.

senjeny

Aug 4, 2017
It's 2018, games that are made on a platform so old that it doesn't allow you to just resize the window or use the mouse make no sense.
I agree. However, you can use Btc sizer to be able to resize and play in full screen:

Reactions: Player120

Sekushon31

May 25, 2017
I'm not a native english speaker either... And now that I think about it that saying myabe does not works well in english. Thanks for the note.. I will try to be more "neutral" in the future.
Please dont stay "neutral". Phrases like these make the game unique. Because if you do, any other person could have written that.

FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
i have high hopes for 2018 and the Games that came out now, are promising. Lets hope for the Best. İ belive that this Game could be the Next İncest Cracker in the Cookie Box

Reactions: Oseo Bones

Sekushon31

May 25, 2017
If i could give some suggestions, i would love to see some Sleeping, NTR or even more Milf ( :FeelsGoodMan: ) getting implemented.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes