4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Possible bad news from the Doc on Discord:

@Everyone. So, the time has come, Patreon is "reviewing" my page. So, it is time for plan B.
Don't worry, I was expecting this sooner or later. Some things will change, but not the things you are here for. I'll expand on this later. (Wish me luck)

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
IF it comes down to the worst, maybe SubscribeStar would be another alternative. Honestly, the only reason I'm still sticking up with Patreon is because the people I support have no other online alternatives of getting money (like Ko-Fi, Paypal Donate, etc.).

When the whole debacle of Sargon and subsequent backlash happened, I was just waiting for the people I'm a patron of to move to another venue and follow them there but so far it hasn't happened (for better or worse).

Important note is that they're almost exclusively NSFW Patreons, so hopefully neither them nor the good Doc have any issues in the near future (or at all, which would be the best outcome) so we can keep supporting them for their excellent work.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Try re-installing the RTP package (link in OP), if you didn't install it before, then, just install it.... and always run with as administrator... ALWAYS!.

If that does not work, then extract the game again. and make sure you don't have any errors while doing so.

The game works as intended.

EDIT: That sounded a little passive-aggresive from my part, I'm sorry. What I meant is that that kind of error is from a bad installation of the RTP package or the absense of it. I hope you are able to get it to work.
does this game have a recollection room like in the basement or somewhere where you can revisit the scenes you unlocked in the game

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
does this game have a recollection room like in the basement or somewhere where you can revisit the scenes you unlocked in the game
At night, you'll get a prompt to get up. Do it and go to the chair in the MC's room. There you can check the candles at the top of the room to rewatch the scenes. As you unlock them, more candles will get lit.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

rhitaks

Jan 9, 2018
Doc is under review by Patreon; we knew this day would come.
Even though everything is optional , we Still love the good share You brought to us ... hope it all goes well.
respect

Theubermeme

Apr 28, 2018
cool ill be playing this game again :D
the scene gallery in this only shows scenes you can't do multiple times, like the special events when you get the girls to max [INSERT ATTRIBUTE HERE] Any other scene like the cosplay scenes with Lucy can be re-done ad nauseam you just have to find them at the right times for the right scene, the walkthrough has the schedules. Plus If there's a particular scene you wanna be able to quickly revisit you can just save right before.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

batman6969

Oct 24, 2018
Just in case I checked the guide (I went in blind since I started the game) and for what I've read in there, those are pretty much the steps to be taken to get the states.

Make sure you got all the characters (including the MC) at max level. If you take the steps and it doesn't work, retry them in the next day cause it may be a bug.

It happened to me with Lucile, where I got to a point that no matter what I did she would automatically fuck the MC whenever he entered the stables in the morning. Someone mentioned it was a bug and that by entering a couple of times (on different days, of course) it should correct itself and it did.
ty for the tips, ill give it a try!

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Johnny1507

Nov 12, 2017
Doc is under review by Patreon; we knew this day would come.
Even though everything is optional , we Still love the good share You brought to us ... hope it all goes well.
respect

I'm sick of Patreon's guideline. I hope it doesn't affect the development of the game.
Good Luck, Oseo Bones.

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Don't worry too much about the strike, guys. I'm positive that everything will be back to normal in no time. I just need to wait for their reply.
But, if the shit hits the fan... I'm sure I'll figure out a way to keep the game alive. Even if I have to get a "real" job.

I'll keep you informed of any future developments.

diablo8x

Feb 3, 2018
Don't worry too much about the strike, guys. I'm positive that everything will be back to normal in no time. I just need to wait for their reply.
But, if the shit hits the fan... I'm sure I'll figure out a way to keep the game alive. Even if I have to get a "real" job.

Well you could try Subscribestar .... Dating My Daughter was allowed there so that may be an alternative.

sdfgjhdfszbg

May 7, 2017

The Bones army has ur back hommie

Theubermeme

Apr 28, 2018

I beliebe in you, you can accomplish the task and do the thing!!!

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017

Good to hear Dr Bones! Keep up the good work and i hope for the best!

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Also,
1) Who is Mia, Velvet and Jules?
2) Besides the +1 i get from talking them during breakfast/dinner, does anything else matters/happen during those times?
3) How can i buy the green herb and knuckles from Merchant?
4) Besides the Merchant, Halloween and Lucile's / Vera's events, are there any other events outdoor?
1) Mia is the MC's (Main Character) step-sister (although there's only 2 scenes for her atm.) Also, if you don't mind the spoiler...
Velvet is a thief and if I remember correctly part of a gang and Jules is a police officer trying to get a promotion. You'll meet these 2 in an event during a stormy night. Currently their story hasn't been fleshed out (probably until 0.13+) so up to 0.11/0.12 you'll only encounter them once.

As a side note, the Velvet scene involves Bestiality so if that doesn't ring your bell you can deactivate the option in-game. Just get up in the middle of the night, activate the chair in your room and then interact with the teddy bear. The only down about it is you'll skip the scene.

2) It would depend on both the MC and their respective levels. I'd recommend that if you already unlocked the option to "Spend the day with...", just spam all the options until you reach max level (a red text will appear once you do). It works for +5 points per use. Once you maxed out the characters level you can go about your day talking to them and finding more options to have "fun" with them.

3) So far those are dummy/useless items, you only really need the pills. The herb would work as a healing item but there's nothing to hurt you and the knuckles are a weapon which again, have no use since there's no combat. My guess on why these exist it's because of RPGMaker in itself since, well... it's an RPG Maker tool xD some aspects within the software can't really be changed or removed.

4) As far as I know for 0.11 only outdoor events are the Halloween one and you could say Vera's state event is one too (Lucile's state event happens on the studio). For 0.12 there's a Christmas Event planned.

As for the next update we're uncertain of the date, since the good Doc took a few days to help him get out of the burnout he was in. It has taken a while but taking in account it's gonna be a big update I'm not really surprised it's taking it's time in the making xP

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes