4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
why not push back the update downside we wait a little longer upside we get more stuff anyway i can't wait to see the new game ya come up with i wonder what it will be ?
"How to let Patreon make money off of me and pay me money so I can afford to make the game I really want to" is an unwieldy name and would be telling... Soooo how about "Vanilla assed sex game # 4,567,890, still not feminazzi friendly though" content would be Leisure suit Larry with much better art and our MC, we'll call him Lonnie, would hunt out freaky mother daughter pairs to have incredible sex with, lewdpatcher could make it more interesting.

Cheers!!

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
I think the game update could have more things about the story, for example, after i make Very submissive, she could be my sex slave and obey my ever order. My mom should be more happier and beg for sex. it's my point of view, i think will be better for the rest of the story, because it will be more fun to play without have to repeat ever single thing, because most of other things could be connected.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
"How to let Patreon make money off of me and pay me money so I can afford to make the game I really want to" is an unwieldy name and would be telling... Soooo how about "Vanilla assed sex game # 4,567,890, still not feminazzi friendly though" content would be Leisure suit Larry with much better art and our MC, we'll call him Lonnie, would hunt out freaky mother daughter pairs to have incredible sex with, lewdpatcher could make it more interesting.

Cheers!!
that's one hell of an imagination i was hoping for a fantasy or sci fi game but your idea beats mine by a longshot

blufalcon

Dec 14, 2018
The main character has a huge fucking head. It's actually the size of his entire torso. Really threw me off. Otherwise though, the game is fun.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
How to use the Dull Knife that I got from the attic?
Read the Walkthrough and the Guide which can be found on the OP of this thread. The Changelogs can be thought of as a Roadmap to which scenes to complete before moving to the next Version's scenes.

Cheers!!

ron teague

Apr 12, 2018
so is there any seance with my new sis yet and any eta on an update and any news about patreon i would like to be on your page

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
ok this might sound rude but its not and if it does i am sorry but i gotta ask this. Why do you keep saying CHEERS!! at the end of your every post man?
Hahaha oh my gosh seconded. At first I read it as genuine but now it just rings as sarcastic as fuck all and makes me cringe everytime I see it. Which in this thread is like every. other. post.

Cheers! :p

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
ok this might sound rude but its not and if it does i am sorry but i gotta ask this. Why do you keep saying CHEERS!! at the end of your every post man?
Hahaha oh my gosh seconded. At first I read it as genuine but now it just rings as sarcastic as fuck all and makes me cringe everytime I see it. Which in this thread is like every. other. post.

Cheers! :p

Honestly, it is sincere and it is habit. I can see how you might think it is sarcastic considering it is on posts where i might be giving someone a bit of a hard time. But it is meant to show, for lack of a better term, brotherhood with those that like the same games that I do.

I am here to appreciate the art and enjoy the gameplay, to gently (or not so in some cases) point people to the resources that have had considerable work put into them and are able to answer ~99% of the questions asked.

Newcomers to a game that has a thread on this forum should always checkout the OP for guidance on the game. Hell some games have several threads for different purposes (Summertime Saga anyone).

And now for the ever present...

Cheers!!

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes