• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

3DbPNuRHhpW

Jan 19, 2019
The SubscribeStar include "for any obscene or immoral purpose".

Want to bet that their definition of "obscene" doesn't include "anything payment processors frown at"?

Nov 27, 2017
Well, I know a creator there who does 3D beastiality and he hasn't been kicked off. He does have his own website, so maybe he uses subscribestar like a tip jar? Beats me

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Ok just trying to be funny but Mabey it's true that Coffey as a child stunts your growth lol
I wish, 6'2" 300 pounds, been drinking coffee since I was 4 years old. Yes MC and Mia are short, We never got a good look at Dad, maybe he is small in stature. Anyway you look at it the women are easy on the eyes, even Vera is not a bad looking gal.

If there were any hobbit in them, there would be a second breakfast in the game, just saying'!

Cheers!!

kimjongew

Nov 25, 2017
I most likely missed things, but did Bones say he would be first starting his vanilla project before continuing with the Manor? That makes the most sense to me since it'll be a way to get his funding back and actually having a platform for contributions for the main games.

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
I most likely missed things, but did Bones say he would be first starting his vanilla project before continuing with the Manor? That makes the most sense to me since it'll be a way to get his funding back and actually having a platform for contributions for the main games.
That is my understanding as well.

Cheers!!

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo
Dec 26, 2017
"Love the game, and watching people come out of the woodwork to complain gets a chuckle, but I wish more pages of whining would get nuked. Bitch boys bloat the thread. " He complained while bloating the thread.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Real nice game, someone know others games like this one, please share with me.
Read backwards a few pages and pay attention to other members signatures. Summertime Saga is pretty good. It has been patched to be Patreon Friendly™ , The lady and girl you live with are your mother and sister, Diane is your aunt.

Cheers!!

Kilgur

May 11, 2017
i like this developer he seems like a cool dude and the game is amazing will it have impreg at some point ?
He has said that he isn't much for the preggo fetish, and that it very likely wont be in the game.
So don't get your hope up to high.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
post from doc on discord:
Heyo! Just as a little info about how things are going to work out from now on for the Manor. Fist of all, as everyone knows, from now on I'll be working on 2 games at the time.... so this means that I can't have monthly releases without compromising the amount of content for each... so, what I'm looking forward to is to release The Manor updates each 1 and a half months (45 days). Now, for 0.12 (which was almost done before all the patreon issue), I will be releasing it soon... which if you remember will only have one animated scene and the long overdue christmas event with four sexy scenes. So, with all this waiting it will probably feel very smoll. After that, will be 0.13 which will have the Velvet & Jules final event. and only tthat, but it will have at least three scenes. Aaaaand after that... I hope I can get back to the 3 scenes per update... 1 update per month and a half. Now, keep in mind that The Manor is now a demonetized project, BUT I won't forget about it, and I will keep working on it as if it was one. BUT (another but) I still need to work on the second project, so I can keep the dream of living out of making poon alive. In other order of news, I try to make an art streaming tomorrow... because I kinda miss doing that. But I'll give you a heads up a few hours prior doing it. However, the streaming will be mostly sketching concept art for the new project, but I would love to have your input while I'm working on it. Thanks for sticking around!

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
post from doc on discord:
Heyo! Just as a little info about how things are going to work out from now on for the Manor. Fist of all, as everyone knows, from now on I'll be working on 2 games at the time.... so this means that I can't have monthly releases without compromising the amount of content for each... so, what I'm looking forward to is to release The Manor updates each 1 and a half months (45 days). Now, for 0.12 (which was almost done before all the patreon issue), I will be releasing it soon... which if you remember will only have one animated scene and the long overdue christmas event with four sexy scenes. So, with all this waiting it will probably feel very smoll. After that, will be 0.13 which will have the Velvet & Jules final event. and only tthat, but it will have at least three scenes. Aaaaand after that... I hope I can get back to the 3 scenes per update... 1 update per month and a half. Now, keep in mind that The Manor is now a demonetized project, BUT I won't forget about it, and I will keep working on it as if it was one. BUT (another but) I still need to work on the second project, so I can keep the dream of living out of making poon alive. In other order of news, I try to make an art streaming tomorrow... because I kinda miss doing that. But I'll give you a heads up a few hours prior doing it. However, the streaming will be mostly sketching concept art for the new project, but I would love to have your input while I'm working on it. Thanks for sticking around!
why not push back the update downside we wait a little longer upside we get more stuff anyway i can't wait to see the new game ya come up with i wonder what it will be ?

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes