4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Hey I Just Wanted To Know That I made A Lot Of Progress In Your Game And I Wanted To Know If It's Possible To Load Your Old Save File In Newer Version
I only tested jumping from 0.10 to 0.11 and it worked fine but then again, the content between those 2 versions is ery little to affect.

However, I don't know if it would be wise to load, say, a 0.07 version save. Test at your own risk.

Edit: Changed to 0.07 as noted by user SomeDamnedDude. Thanks for noticing the error!

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo

nevermind25

Jan 11, 2018
It toggles the Bestiality in the game. In this case, Vera's interactions with the horse and dog and Martha's dog scene.

If you don't want any of that, go to the MC's room at night, sleep, then get out of bed when prompted and interact with the chair. Then go to the teddy bear and turn it On or Off, depending on your liking.
Your best bet is to read this thread from the OP to present, probably read the Change Logs on the OP in their entirety.

Cheers
thanks, people

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
I only tested jumping from 0.10 to 0.11 and it worked fine but then again, the content between those 2 versions is ery little to affect.

However, I don't know if it would be wise to load, say, a 0.7 version save. Test at your own risk.
Again, pay attention to the placement of the decimal (0.7 does not yet exist, we are at 0.11 next rev is supposed to be 0.12), anything from 0.05 forward is supposed to be ok, YMMV.

Cheers!!

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
it i remanber what dr bone say v12 update at february v13 update at march v14. is at april but now don't see any update yet

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
When people say they often check this sis site..but are unable to read whats in it...scroll a few sites back and u will see that our Doctors Patreon currently is under review so there will be no update for quite a time...u all know Patreon is a little bitch sometimes...juts believe in Dr. Bones..he will sort things out...he always does.
What do you mean "he always does"? Hes fairly new at what hes doing, so i doubt he ran into this kinda bullshit bureaucracy till now. Although we all knew the patreon rules since that shitshow back in the day when all the popular developers got reviewed and had to adapt their games, or leave the platform altogether. It was just the matter of time for him coz he was under the radar. And whats with all the "..."? It makes your sentences look like unfinished or fading away. Its creepy :D

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
i think its dead tho..often checked this site but no progress or hint
I guess you only check to see if the version numbers change... and not the game's issues. Either way, game is NOT dead.

whats with all the "..."? It makes your sentences look like unfinished or fading away. Its creepy :D
I love suspense...

btw, guys, I updated OP with a little info about the current state of the game, so people who are not up to date with the... "things", now can... So please read it... if you want of course.

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
btw, guys, I updated OP with a little info about the current state of the game, so people who are not up to date with the... "things", now can... So please read it... if you want of course.
My suggestion would be to do the adaptation of the game for patreon, and do a little "dlc" aka another version on your site and here on the zone. Jumping and dividing projects can and will damage both popularity and progress of the games. This have been proven by many examples of other developers. Some even jumped ships totally, like that ahole dark silver. His new game have bad ratings but imo is better then his previous project. But who am i to talk.. There is probably hundreds blabbering about potential solutions. PS: Fck your dots too Doctore :D

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
My suggestion would be to do the adaptation of the game for patreon, and do a little "dlc" aka another version on your site and here on the zone. Jumping and dividing projects can and will damage both popularity and progress of the games. This have been proven by many examples of other developers. Some even jumped ships totally, like that ahole dark silver. His new game have bad ratings but imo is better then his previous project. But who am i to talk.. There is probably hundreds blabbering about potential solutions. PS: Fck your dots too Doctore :D
There are plenty of other games out there, if this one doesn't work for you, feel free to try others. All anyone would have to do is ACTUALLY READ THE THREAD to know exactly what is going on. No one is forcing anyone to play this game or wait patiently.

The people who do wait patiently will see additional content when it is ready. I like that the Good Doctor is going to update the OP with info on the state of the game, unfortunately, the ones who come to the last page to complain are the very ones that need to read the OP and indeed the entire thread.

There are no secrets pertaining to the current state of this game, as an old friend once said "patience is a virgin"...

(the ellipsis were just for you)

Cheers!!

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
"patience is a virgin"...
"Lemme at er"

Doc Should have selected max font size and put "THE GAME IS NOT DEAD YOU FUCKS ! LET ME WORK ON IT" in bold underlined letters... instead every 4th 5th guy coming to the thread has another brand spanking new suggestion that every other new guy had 5-6 posts ago... People should be rejoicing the doctor isn't gonna be splitting the game into a Patron and non patreon version which means he can continue working on the game with his progress intact instead of reworking it from the start, Just need to be patient like everyone else.

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
There are plenty of other games out there, if this one doesn't work for you, feel free to try others. All anyone would have to do is ACTUALLY READ THE THREAD to know exactly what is going on. No one is forcing anyone to play this game or wait patiently.

The people who do wait patiently will see additional content when it is ready. I like that the Good Doctor is going to update the OP with info on the state of the game, unfortunately, the ones who come to the last page to complain are the very ones that need to read the OP and indeed the entire thread.

There are no secrets pertaining to the current state of this game, as an old friend once said "patience is a virgin"...

(the ellipsis were just for you)

Cheers!!
The only thing i complained about is the stupid dots, so i really don't know what are you talking about. Neither did i ever shown impatience. And how did you manage to get that i didn't READ THE THREAD from what i said? Really dude.. Are you speaking just for sake of speaking or can you actually make sense? All you just said is just pure garbage, hence i don't really get why you quoted me on this.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
"Lemme at er"

Doc Should have selected max font size and put "THE GAME IS NOT DEAD YOU FUCKS ! LET ME WORK ON IT" in bold underlined letters... instead every 4th 5th guy coming to the thread has another brand spanking new suggestion that every other new guy had 5-6 posts ago... People should be rejoicing the doctor isn't gonna be splitting the game into a Patron and non patreon version which means he can continue working on the game with his progress intact instead of reworking it from the start, Just need to be patient like everyone else.
The only thing i complained about is the stupid dots, so i really don't know what are you talking about. Neither did i ever shown impatience. And how did you manage to get that i didn't READ THE THREAD from what i said? Really dude.. Are you speaking just for sake of speaking or can you actually make sense? All you just said is just pure garbage, hence i don't really get why you quoted me on this.
I interpreted your post and the preceding few along the lines of how Zeca Suez interpreted them all, should I have called you out in particular, maybe not.

The point is that anyone who has been keeping up with the thread would have not commented to rewrite The Manor as they would have known that has already been stated by the Good Doctor as a non-starter.

Cheers!!

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
I think he gathered that you didn't read the thread because you suggested a "incest patch" when I already stated that I won't rework the game. I expended a little the info about all of this in OP, just to be more clear.

I appreciate the input though... about the grim future of the game and also about the "dots"...

I prefer to lose a few moneys and work as I want instead of keeping an "illegal" approach with patches and watching over my shoulder all the time. Patreon is getting smarter and Paypal is becoming more and more implacable, so the future of the "incest patches" for this kind of games is hanging from a slim thread.

Soon, every Patreon project will be inevitably "vanilla" and the good stuff will be all "passion projects". (or hosted on a platform that does not use Paypal as an option).

And the dots are here to stay... ;)

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes