4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
so will we be getting the updates at the same pace as we have bin getting them or will they be coming a lot slower not looking for dates but just wanna know if i should curve my expectations for when the updates are gonna be out
The good Doc will be simultaneously working on both The Manor and the SFP (Safe For Patreon) project, so I believe it will be a little while longer for us to get the 0.12 version.

We'll get it... eventually xD But it's gonna come and further updates too which is great, since the game is great.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
The good Doc will be simultaneously working on both The Manor and the SFP (Safe For Patreon) project, so I believe it will be a little while longer for us to get the 0.12 version.

We'll get it... eventually xD But it's gonna come and further updates too which is great, since the game is great.
the game is great not no doubt about that just wasn't sure what changes where going on thanks for the info and can't wait for whats to come hope this year brings more content

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
my zip file saved game doesn't work not sure what to do ?
Please explain the problem better to assist other members in helping you.

In the mean time, you might consider following these pieces of advice and

Cheers!

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
The day we feared but we sadly knew was comming went down too soon, patreon finally "realized" that his page was against their rules, I certanly hope that the Doc doesn't stop doing it, I now love him even with his delays lol

Reactions: LucasLeels

Fuzzypanda13378

Mar 15, 2019
The day we feared but we sadly knew was comming went down too soon, patreon finally "realized" that his page was against their rules, I certanly hope that the Doc doesn't stop doing it, I now love him even with his delays lol
That sucks :( I've seen a few game try to work around patreons puritanian belief system by making alot of work arounds of various kinds. Think the only think that will actually work is artists telling patreon that attacking artists isn't a good way to do business. This backwards way of thinking needs to stop, we got past this already just to circle right back around with a new moral police staging up the fight.

Reactions: Robert rivers

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Good) How will the game spread? And when will the update?
He is still working on it, he is working on another game that will be Patreon friendly to maintain his income stream, there is also another funding method mentioned back a few pages. KO-FI is the name of the alternate funding site, you can send a one time donation anytime you want, it is mentioned here

Russian is very rich! English is poor and inconspicuous (
I am sure that there are areas where each language shines through as more nuanced. I do love watching the multitude of dash cam videos on youtube. Can anyone in Russia drive, or are there just so many dash cams that almost every accident and idiot maneuver gets recorded? Some of the most common things said sound like suka and bulyat, I am sure I did not spell them correctly, that is how they sound to me. Considering their use I assume they mean something along the lines of fucking idiot and dumb bitch but I could be way off base.

Cheers!!

Kazuma-san

Aug 29, 2017
Hi guys, how do I modify Lucile's outfit while cosplaying? I've seen that there are 2 more "???" options for every piece of cosplay

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I am sure that there are areas where each language shines through as more nuanced. I do love watching the multitude of dash cam videos on youtube. Can anyone in Russia drive, or are there just so many dash cams that almost every accident and idiot maneuver gets recorded?

Cheers!!
Can't tell if you are genuinely curious or just being mean XD ... from what I discovered around the time that meteorite got into the atmosphere and blew up over someplace in russia a few years back... they have the Highest number of cars with dash-cams as compared to anywhere else in the world.

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Can't tell if you are genuinely curious or just being mean XD ... from what I discovered around the time that meteorite got into the atmosphere and blew up over someplace in russia a few years back... they have the Highest number of cars with dash-cams as compared to anywhere else in the world.
I am honestly trying to reach out to this member, we have had some issues around poor translations in the past and i am trying to extend an olive branch. I do not dislike him and hopefully he does not dislike me. True discourse is bound to have some disagreements, the goal is to try to be adult, get over disagreements and move forward.

Cheers!!

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I am honestly trying to reach out to this member, we have had some issues around poor translations in the past and i am trying to extend an olive branch. I do not dislike him and hopefully he does not dislike me. True discourse is bound to have some disagreements, the goal is to try to be adult, get over disagreements and move forward.

Cheers!!
Cheers to that noble attempt. :)

xDimax

Jan 28, 2018
He is still working on it, he is working on another game that will be Patreon friendly to maintain his income stream, there is also another funding method mentioned back a few pages. KO-FI is the name of the alternate funding site, you can send a one time donation anytime you want, it is mentioned here

I am sure that there are areas where each language shines through as more nuanced. I do love watching the multitude of dash cam videos on youtube. Can anyone in Russia drive, or are there just so many dash cams that almost every accident and idiot maneuver gets recorded? Some of the most common things said sound like suka and bulyat, I am sure I did not spell them correctly, that is how they sound to me. Considering their use I assume they mean something along the lines of fucking idiot and dumb bitch but I could be way off base.

Cheers!!
You understood correctly ! But fuck this fallen stupid woman in Russian))

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes