4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

sohail360

Aug 29, 2018
The game is alive... there will be no censorship... beasty will still be on it, also incest, also everything as before. And I can keep making sick and horrible games, as long as I don't host them on Patreon...

But I will make a few safer games, becuase I can't afford to simlpy give up the platform. The good news is that, those safer ones are projects that I already had in mind. They will not be explicitly fringe, but I'll use the safe workarounds to give them a little taste of the good stuff.

All in all, this was the best option, and the player will not suffer because of the claws of censorship. I'll have a few hard months, with my moneys, but I hope that the safe games bring a few "vanilla" players, and, with luck, their support.

Thanks you to all the dirty pirates that didn't want to see the game die... we are still here.
really big fan of yours can u please tell please when 0.12 is coming it will be so great of u

Rüdiger.W

Feb 26, 2018
Can someone tell me which maximum stats i need to have to see everything of this version?
i currently have 55 trust, 7 arousal and 15 guilt. how much more do i need?

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
There's nothing happening after I fantasize. How can I unlock the events in your saves?
Just play the game from the beginning for yourself, there are more than ample resources to hold your hand all the way through on the OP of this thread. I suggest reading the Change logs to get a "roadmap" of sorts to show you which things to try in which order, then follow the Walkthrough after reading through it several times to learn the schedules for the characters and about special items. Use the Walkthrough to progress through to the end of the events of Version .03, then move on to the Guide it is less hand-holdy but very well written and maintained by Golem98.

Another frequently overlooked resource is the entire thread itself, the forum has a search function that works well, just remember to constrain your searches to this thread only.

The fun of a game is figuring it out yourself, but with the listed resources you can at least play it yourself.

With all this being said, remember that a save from someone else does not give you access to a gallery of ALL scenes, only the fantasize room that shows just the one time scenes that are not repeatable in game, to see everything you still have to actually play the game.

Cheers!!

Reactions: Zeca Suez

light12

Aug 31, 2017
Is there any guide? No idea what to enter into Value
It's really simple once you learn how to do it
Quickly Found This One /watch?v=ObyiInOBups
In the video the games are not the same but the concept is the same, just follow the steps that he does to get gold but instead of gold use stat parameters.

---

Guide Without The Video

1. Select Process(Game) Should be in left top corner
2. Input 1st value(Value u want to change) in Value box (Ex: 6)
3. Click First Value Button
4. If you get allot values just increasted the value by 1 and type the increased value(Ex: 7) in Value Box
5. Do Next Scan
6. Repeat Untill you get 1-10 values
7. double click the values on left top box where there are Addresses, Values, Previous
8. Once you have done that they should appear in the box at bottom
9. Double click the value in botttom box and change it

This trick doesnt work for all games but should for this one

If u want to find stat values go to your room and open the book or if u have it in your inventory open it there

Reactions: Hoofer

thatguy987

Feb 21, 2019
Hi Dr.Bones,

Just wanted to say the game you've made is absolutely impeccable: the art is amazing,the plot is intriguing and overall i can feel the love and passion you've put into this game.I finished the game about a week ago and have been waiting for the next update since;please take your time and enjoy your work.
Ill be waiting for the update.Please more Lucile scenes :D

-Yours sincerely Thatguy987

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
The state events, like Vera being submissive or dominant, change anything in this version?

PeanutBoy305

Jul 12, 2018
It's really simple once you learn how to do it
Quickly Found This One /watch?v=ObyiInOBups
In the video the games are not the same but the concept is the same, just follow the steps that he does to get gold but instead of gold use stat parameters.

---

Guide Without The Video

1. Select Process(Game) Should be in left top corner
2. Input 1st value(Value u want to change) in Value box (Ex: 6)
3. Click First Value Button
4. If you get allot values just increasted the value by 1 and type the increased value(Ex: 7) in Value Box
5. Do Next Scan
6. Repeat Untill you get 1-10 values
7. double click the values on left top box where there are Addresses, Values, Previous
8. Once you have done that they should appear in the box at bottom
9. Double click the value in botttom box and change it

This trick doesnt work for all games but should for this one

If u want to find stat values go to your room and open the book or if u have it in your inventory open it there
Does not work

Valmanway

Oct 17, 2017
Instead of Cheat Engine, you can always use the RPGM Save Editor. There's a online version, so you don't even have to download it.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes