4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

CrashDJeff

Sep 19, 2018
The game is alive... there will be no censorship... beasty will still be on it, also incest, also everything as before. And I can keep making sick and horrible games, as long as I don't host them on Patreon...

But I will make a few safer games, becuase I can't afford to simlpy give up the platform. The good news is that, those safer ones are projects that I already had in mind. They will not be explicitly fringe, but I'll use the safe workarounds to give them a little taste of the good stuff.

All in all, this was the best option, and the player will not suffer because of the claws of censorship. I'll have a few hard months, with my moneys, but I hope that the safe games bring a few "vanilla" players, and, with luck, their support.

Thanks you to all the dirty pirates that didn't want to see the game die... we are still here.
IT'S ALIVEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I love that post ❤

jintoya

Aug 5, 2018
Does not work
there is an online rpg save editor, ive used it, just type "rpg save editor" into google, should be first thing to pop up

cheat engine is simple to use but takes a little practice to get used to, you should take the time to find some values before you really try applying it to a game, but you arent always going to find a value you were looking for every time, keep trying, youl get it eventually....or the game will be one that multiplies values...its irritating, but there are workarounds on the fearlessrevoloution forums

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
I want the dev finishes the games . if u can't understand it u have a problem
Translation of the above: I want The Good Doctor to work towards finishing this game. If you can't understand it now then you have a problem.

Much clearer.

Your original post which I asked for clarification on:

I m tired of infinite games bro, why don t you help to finish the infinite games instead do new ones?

Translation: I am whining that the game is not finished even though the version numbers clearly show that the game is in development. I think you should forget trying to support yourself by starting a new game that can be funded through Patreon, just work without any compensation on your existing game.

I think I nailed it.

Sorry, the post was poorly written, I was trying to clarify what you meant. Try to write more clearly in full sentences, If english is not your first language it is understandable that the meaning might not come through to others that are english as their first language. At least you are trying, don't be overly sensitive when someone asks a question to understand what your meaning is.

Cheers!!

onionhead

Jan 26, 2018
The game is alive... there will be no censorship... beasty will still be on it, also incest, also everything as before. And I can keep making sick and horrible games, as long as I don't host them on Patreon...

But I will make a few safer games, becuase I can't afford to simlpy give up the platform. The good news is that, those safer ones are projects that I already had in mind. They will not be explicitly fringe, but I'll use the safe workarounds to give them a little taste of the good stuff.

All in all, this was the best option, and the player will not suffer because of the claws of censorship. I'll have a few hard months, with my moneys, but I hope that the safe games bring a few "vanilla" players, and, with luck, their support.

Thanks you to all the dirty pirates that didn't want to see the game die... we are still here.
Thank you doc!

So in what platform do we will know about the progress news and etc?

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
Glad to hear it's going well and the future is looking a bit more filthy after all.
I would suggest Subscribestar instead of that coffee thing though. It's much easier to simply have a sub running than have to remember to check in and pay each month.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Does not work
there is an online rpg save editor, ive used it, just type "rpg save editor" into google, should be first thing to pop up
I will go for RPGMaker Save Editor instead (it's a software), since the online RPG Save Editor requires to upload another file to show the names of items/things and I've found out some games have said file "embedded" to the .exe or compressed, which render it useless and makes it harder to know what to change.

With RPGMaker Save Editor, you load your save and it will show the names and variables located in the save with no guessing game xD

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I will go for RPGMaker Save Editor instead (it's a software), since the online RPG Save Editor requires to upload another file to show the names of items/things and I've found out some games have said file "embedded" to the .exe or compressed, which render it useless and makes it harder to know what to change.

With RPGMaker Save Editor, you load your save and it will show the names and variables located in the save with no guessing game xD
Sounds perfect D: ... what's the catch ? does it run on fresh blood ?

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Sounds perfect D: ... what's the catch ? does it run on fresh blood ?
Nah, nothing so gruesome or extreme... Unless you count sacrificing a virgin as gruesome xD

PS. Also be sure to backup the save you wanna edit. We don't want the sacrifice to be in vain :^v

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Nah, nothing so gruesome or extreme... Unless you count sacrificing a virgin as gruesome xD

PS. Also be sure to backup the save you wanna edit. We don't want the sacrifice to be in vain :^v
Depends on what kinda sacrifice procedure you need ... if it's one of those fancy portals opening and we just toss the virgin in then Cool ... other methods tend to make a mess.

... Jokes aside, Thanks for sharing and yes Always make a Backup saves folder before starting the lets fuck with things part of the process.

drew

May 19, 2017
Translation of the above: I want The Good Doctor to work towards finishing this game. If you can't understand it now then you have a problem.

Much clearer.

Your original post which I asked for clarification on:

I m tired of infinite games bro, why don t you help to finish the infinite games instead do new ones?

Translation: I am whining that the game is not finished even though the version numbers clearly show that the game is in development. I think you should forget trying to support yourself by starting a new game that can be funded through Patreon, just work without any compensation on your existing game.

I think I nailed it.

Sorry, the post was poorly written, I was trying to clarify what you meant. Try to write more clearly in full sentences, If english is not your first language it is understandable that the meaning might no come through to others that are english as their first language. At least you are trying, don't be overly sensitive when someone asks a question to understand what your meaning is.

Cheers!!

I m done debating with you

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
If this becomes abandoned, I'll feel soo betrayed.
I mean what is even the point anymore :cry::cry::cry:

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
If this becomes abandoned, I'll feel soo betrayed.
I mean what is even the point anymore :cry::cry::cry:
Not yet, buddy. The Doc is gonna keep making it, the issue is that it will no longer be allowed and hosted on Patreon or include "ties" with Patreon, but the the development is gonna continue.

Honestly it is the better choice since reworking the game to be "SFP" (Safe For Patreon) would take a lot of work and in that case the quickest way to do it would be to star it from zero and that would further delay updates.

Reactions: Oseo Bones

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Just want to see the scenes
It is the only way to see the scenes. The animations are compiled from separate pieces layered together, there is no comprehensive gallery to see all the scenes again like in some other games once you have completed the game.

I do not know if there will ever be one, that would be a question for @Oseo Bones, care to chime in old friend?

Cheers

jintoya

Aug 5, 2018

yea, i have that too...i just didnt remember where i got it, and was being lazy.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018

Can't seem to find this thing... is it on F95 ? if yes can I request a link ? D:

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
so just to get this straight the patreon has bin caned and the dev is doing other games to make money but the development of this game has not bin stopped ?
will the game change or will it remain the same ?

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
so just to get this straight the patreon has bin caned and the dev is doing other games to make money but the development of this game has not bin stopped ?
will the game change or will it remain the same ?
Game will stay exactly the same and is being developed.
Patreon page is going to continue but will only feature the stuff that adheres to Patreon's guidelines. Which is his new project and nothing related to The Manor will be there.

you go, buddy! :D
Many thanks good Sir.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
so will we be getting the updates at the same pace as we have bin getting them or will they be coming a lot slower not looking for dates but just wanna know if i should curve my expectations for when the updates are gonna be out

Reactions: BoykaBoykov
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes