4.10 star(s) 167 Votes

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Maybe someone could make a fan signature which also had the doc's "Coffee" link with an appropriate message to inform people about how to assist him ? I mean since the post is going to get buried under 50 posts anyway a Sig will keep it's core message in circulation ? and on each and every thread the person with the sig visits too... maybe make it something really nice that would really attract people to the game ? that's not against any rules here is it ? :S

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I wish my pirating ass had the means to assist monetarily too. But I'd still like to draw as much attention as possible to this here thread so if a kind gentleperv could point me in the direction of place to get one of those snazzy fan siggy's It'd be much appreciated ... can we ask the Moderators to add the link to the OP ?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I wish my pirating ass had the means to assist monetarily too. But I'd still like to draw as much attention as possible to this here thread so if a kind gentleperv could point me in the direction of place to get one of those snazzy fan siggy's It'd be much appreciated ... can we ask the Moderators to add the link to the OP ?
You can feel free and use the report on the OP and ask them too, I'm sure they wont get too mad considering they endorse the game too.

As for sig's you could try to contact , he might be willing.

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Piggy69

Jan 4, 2019
Damn,i really hate this feeling when i want to check this thread but everytime i see how the things are getting a little bad,first the assholes,now the patreon system checking the good Doctor.
Im gonna stop to check this for a couple of days,i dont want to see another of my favorites creators close his project u_u (and again,sorry my bad english)

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Boglat

Sep 28, 2017
Save 01 - Martha passionate event, Lucile playful event, Vera submissive event
Save 02 - Martha permissive event, Lucile clueless event, Vera dominant event

Just go to the chair in your room at night and fantasize.
There's nothing happening after I fantasize. How can I unlock the events in your saves?

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Post from the doc on discord:
@Everyone... good news!
I got word from Abel and I made a decision about the future of the game....

I will keep The Manor (and any other future "fringe" projects) away from Patreon. This means that I will need to, first, get rid of any connection between the game and the platform, So, I'll decided to keep this Server as it is, but deleting the Patreon roles and the Patreon Bot (of course).

I will make a second Discord Server that will work as a new center for the Patreon games. Be aware, there WE CANNOT TALK ABOUT THE MANOR OR ANY FRINGE PROJECT If anyone do this, I'll delete the post and if is a recurrent thing I'll simply ban the person.

This might seem weird, but this way I can still have a patreon, while working of side projects with the nasty thing we all love without the fear of censorship.

For this server, depending of the income of the "safe" projects, I may use another platform, like Ko-fi or subscribestar... I'll figure out that later.

For now... I'll start making this changes so I can get my Patreon back in action.

But overall, this means the salvation of The Manor and the avoidance of any kind of censorship.

For all current patreons:
Once the Patreon Page is up, keep in mind that the rewards for it WILL NOT INCLUDE The manor updates or any type content connected to it. So, I'll understand if you decide to stop pledging.

The Manor will be a public release for all until I decided to have another type of reward system for it.

(THE NEXT RELEASE WILL BE OUT FIRST FOR ANYONE WHO DONATED ON KO-FI, AND A COUPLE DAYS LATER FOR ALL PUBLIC, AS PROMISED)

IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, PLEASE MENTION ME ON #waiting_room

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Discord link for doc's new game and clean server:

Reactions: aslover69

drew

May 19, 2017
I m tired of infinite games bro, why don t you help to finish the infinite games instead do new ones?

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
Oh so Dr. Bones got dinged for beastiality? To be quite fuckin fair he put an option if you wanted to see that or not. Whoever dared themselves to then cried afterward can go eat a horse cock.

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
The game is alive... there will be no censorship... beasty will still be on it, also incest, also everything as before. And I can keep making sick and horrible games, as long as I don't host them on Patreon...

But I will make a few safer games, becuase I can't afford to simlpy give up the platform. The good news is that, those safer ones are projects that I already had in mind. They will not be explicitly fringe, but I'll use the safe workarounds to give them a little taste of the good stuff.

All in all, this was the best option, and the player will not suffer because of the claws of censorship. I'll have a few hard months, with my moneys, but I hope that the safe games bring a few "vanilla" players, and, with luck, their support.

Thanks you to all the dirty pirates that didn't want to see the game die... we are still here.

MonkeyMan5000

Jan 15, 2018
The game is alive... there will be no censorship... beasty will still be on it, also incest, also everything as before. And I can keep making sick and horrible games, as long as I don't host them on Patreon...

But I will make a few safer games, becuase I can't afford to simlpy give up the platform. The good news is that, those safer ones are projects that I already had in mind. They will not be explicitly fringe, but I'll use the safe workarounds to give them a little taste of the good stuff.

All in all, this was the best option, and the player will not suffer because of the claws of censorship. I'll have a few hard months, with my moneys, but I hope that the safe games bring a few "vanilla" players, and, with luck, their support.

Thanks you to all the dirty pirates that didn't want to see the game die... we are still here.

MonkeyMan5000

Jan 15, 2018
I must have missed something, so where do we go now for the new game updates, and I'm still a little fuzzy on how to pledge for the game... I still want more Manor, and I like the perversions it has, can't wait to see more... I just wanna make sure I don't miss anything... Thanks in advance...

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Why not just make a version without bestiality & incest for patreon, then create an optional patch people can download separately on the web? The patch can add the bestiality & incest back into the game.

Reactions: goditseb
4.10 star(s) 167 Votes