4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Sorry to be a bother, but is there a v.12? I'm hoping Dr. Bones can get his page back on Patreon because it's hard when your source of income gets cut like that.
v0.12 as of today is non-existent in the sense of it being playable as it still is in a development phase (as far as the Trello page shows).

Juuhachigou

Feb 26, 2018
Nope, once you trigger a state event you can't reactivate it/change it.

I'm glad the game gives you a prompt to save the progress (in case you don't want to trigger it just yet or to be able to try other options if you fuck it up).

PS. If you don't mind me asking, who's the artist that made the image of your pfp? :p
Ah I see, thank goodness I made separate saves just in case.

Also the artist is Denki Shougun, very nice artist :p

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Me when reading the thread and seeing all these "When is it out?" and "Is it out yet?"
stephencolbertquadfacepalm_4937.jpg

Give the doc a break! Read the thread!
His page was under review cuz some dickless wonder saw a red rocket, freaked out and cried about it to his mommy and daddy so patreon was notified. Or something like that but I assume I'm not far off.
It's gonna take some time to make a "patreon friendly" version and to start the new game. Until then, you're just gonna have to wait and there isn't a time frame for that because going back into the game files will likely stir up some bugs in the process!

Do us a favor. Stop asking and start waiting!

JohnGoose

Feb 19, 2019
Greetings, Maestro Bones. Do you accept any suggestions for the story? I like your game very much. It realy needs more lines and funny additions to the scenario. I have a few ideas... :)

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Good Morning every one. Quik question, anybody knows how to increase Mia curiosity?
It maxes out at 20, until her story is developed more. As for adding points to the girls, the "Spend the day with" question you are asked before leaving your room each morning. Using that will increase the stat of girl you pick by 5, you then go back to sleep. Wash, rinse, repeat until you reach the level you want for the target girl.

Cheers!!

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Greetings, Maestro Bones. Do you accept any suggestions for the story? I like your game very much. It realy needs more lines and funny additions to the scenario. I have a few ideas... :)
You could message him, his user name is Oseo Bones , just click the inbox and then the red "Start a conversation" button and type till your heart's content. Who knows you could be helping with the dialog in the game.

Cheers!!

rubendm1995

Dec 13, 2017
It maxes out at 20, until her story is developed more. As for adding points to the girls, the "Spend the day with" question you are asked before leaving your room each morning. Using that will increase the stat of girl you pick by 5, you then go back to sleep. Wash, rinse, repeat until you reach the level you want for the target girl.

Cheers!!
Thanks

JohnGoose

Feb 19, 2019
You could message him, his user name is Oseo Bones , just click the inbox and then the red "Start a conversation" button and type till your heart's content. Who knows you could be helping with the dialog in the game.

Cheers!!
Many thanks, Dude! Simple, but brilliant hint... :))))

Freeway88

Mar 7, 2018
So the game's dead for sure. As soon as the devs start to re-work on their games to fit the guidelines of Patreon it's dead. Just look at Summertime Saga for example.

Reactions: AlexTorch

diablo8x

Feb 3, 2018
Not necessarily look at Palmer and DFD they rewrote their games .. and are still going ... through the first chapters reworks are a bit ridiculous and there are others like My Sister My Roommate ... it really depends on the developer

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
So the game's dead for sure. As soon as the devs start to re-work on their games to fit the guidelines of Patreon it's dead. Just look at Summertime Saga for example.
The Doctor is an active member of the F95 community also... and being so he has at his side some of the mightiest modders of Pervy games... I wouldn't start the countdown just yet.
Not necessarily look at Palmer and DFD they rewrote their games .. and are still going ... through the first chapters reworks are a bit ridiculous and there are others like My Sister My Roommate ... it really depends on the developer
Palmer and DFD ? D:

diablo8x

Feb 3, 2018
The Doctor is an active member of the F95 community also... and being so he has at his side some of the mightiest modders of Pervy games... I wouldn't start the countdown just yet.

Palmer and DFD ? D:

The game was "sanitized" to fit on Patreon and is nearing completion.

Also posted by mistake so I am adding it here ... Summertime is far from a dead game ... So I have no idea what Freeway88 is talkin about.

i would say through that DC and CO became complaced to much with the success they had and has significantly slowed down... he is making almost 50000 a month .... at least that is the impresion I have

Reactions: Zeca Suez
4.10 star(s) 166 Votes