4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Darshaagan

May 16, 2018
Been away for a little over a week now and it seems that Bones have had some luck with a sulution to the problem. I have an easy one for the incest part if you ever need one. Just add the word step to any reference to sister, brother or mother in the game. Which makes it kind of the same but makes it legal (as far as I know). Got nothing for the beasty stuff though. On another note, does anyone know of a gallery with all the pics in the game and fan art?

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Been away for a little over a week now and it seems that Bones have had some luck with a sulution to the problem. I have an easy one for the incest part if you ever need one. Just add the word step to any reference to sister, brother or mother in the game. Which makes it kind of the same but makes it legal (as far as I know). Got nothing for the beasty stuff though. On another note, does anyone know of a gallery with all the pics in the game and fan art?
I believe that @Golem98 has a start at a collected fan art gallery, the game art is a bit more tricky as what you see while playing the game is composited on the fly by layering many pieces.

Cheers

dingus coomberbatch

Mar 8, 2019
View attachment 86495

Overview:
You play as David (Or whatever name you choose) a boy who has not seen his mother and sisters in two years.
After the divorce of his parents, he stayed with his father in the city, now, his mother invited him to spend his vacations in an old house that she inherited from a dead relative. Hoping she could amend the years and the distance that separated them. Soon he will discover that this house has a buried secret that will change the way he feels about his family.​

Thread Updated: 2019-01-22
Release Date: 2019-01-22
Developer: Dr Bones - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.11
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Mechanics:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras: - -
Thanks to @Scotty1212 for sharing the game and @Golem98 for maintaining the walkthrough and @SomeDamnedDude for helping new players! - Dr. Bones

Hey I Just Wanted To Know That I made A Lot Of Progress In Your Game And I Wanted To Know If It's Possible To Load Your Old Save File In Newer Version

Howarde

Sep 23, 2017
Hi everyone ! Hope you are doing alright ;)
I've got a little question if you don't mind : i'm trying to get the grope and titfuck scene with merchant but i didn't realize the first time MC met her that there was a possibility to do this. So now i'm trying again, MC met her in the morning, and now he wakes up, but there is no spark in the library... do i have to make a new game >< ?

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Hi everyone ! Hope you are doing alright ;)
I've got a little question if you don't mind : i'm trying to get the grope and titfuck scene with merchant but i didn't realize the first time MC met her that there was a possibility to do this. So now i'm trying again, MC met her in the morning, and now he wakes up, but there is no spark in the library... do i have to make a new game >< ?
Did you follow the Guide instructions, if not, Check the OP of this thread and Click the Guide link.

Cheers!

Reactions: WheredEverybodyGo

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
don't forgot help support his he make new now

Reactions: LucasLeels

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
can someone tell me what "beasty" mode actually does
It toggles the Bestiality in the game. In this case, Vera's interactions with the horse and dog and Martha's dog scene.

If you don't want any of that, go to the MC's room at night, sleep, then get out of bed when prompted and interact with the chair. Then go to the teddy bear and turn it On or Off, depending on your liking.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes