4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Just a small question, is the next update gonna be like v0.13 or it'll only be v0.12?
I can't seem to remember if the reason why the Doc is taking his time in the next update is because of he's trying to work on v0.13 rather than just releasing v0.12 which is pretty much is the "Christmas" update with the Christmas scenes

Reactions: ABDOOL

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Just a small question, is the next update gonna be like v0.13 or it'll only be v0.12?
I can't seem to remember if the reason why the Doc is taking his time in the next update is because of he's trying to work on v0.13 rather than just releasing v0.12 which is pretty much is the "Christmas" update with the Christmas scenes
Just read backwards a bit, all the answers are there.

Cheers!!

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Just read backwards a bit, all the answers are there.

Cheers!!
No mate. No "Cheers" as you would say.
I would pretty much accept that answer if I asked something about walkthrough or stuff like bugs but no, I asked for something different. The answer to my question wouldn't really take paragraphs to answer and my question isn't like the questions frequently being asked by previous people. I didn't ask to when the update is coming. I didn't ask what should I do to a part in the game.
I simply asked if the game will skip a version or not. Heck, I even stated what I know. You pretty much only have agree or correct my statement.
Mate, I appreciate your effort in this thread but take some time to see how ignorant some of your responses are.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I would pretty much accept that answer if I asked something about walkthrough or stuff like bugs but no, I asked for something different. The answer to my question wouldn't really take paragraphs to answer and my question isn't like the questions frequently being asked by previous people. I didn't ask to when the update is coming. I didn't ask what should I do to a part in the game.
I simply asked if the game will skip a version or not. Heck, I even stated what I know. You pretty much only have agree or correct my statement.
Mate, I appreciate your effort in this thread but take some time to see how ignorant some of your responses are.
The next update will be 0.12, the scenes will mostly not be animated and they will be the Christmas event and the knelling blowjob. After that will be 0.13 which will include at least Jules and Velvet final act, of not more........ hopefully more.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
It was not an ignorant response, if you are interested in the game read the thread, it really is that simple. Your question and the answering statement implies that everyone on this thread is responsible to be your researcher, to provide you wth answers that are plainly visible in this very thread within the past five pages you would find this post #6,326. read back further and you would find several more. There Mate, I did your homework for you.

Give a man a fish, he eats for a day, then comes back and asks for more fish.
Teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime.

Cheers!!

fockfear666

Apr 5, 2018
How do you download it?....there were links before I logged in.... But after logging in I can't find any link to download....

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
It was not an ignorant response, if you are interested in the game read the thread, it really is that simple. Your question and the answering statement implies that everyone on this thread is responsible to be your researcher, to provide you wth answers that are plainly visible in this very thread within the past five pages you would find this post #6,326. read back further and you would find several more. There Mate, I did your homework for you.

Give a man a fish, he eats for a day, then comes back and asks for more fish.
Teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime.

Cheers!!
Sorry mate. Just really had a bad day. Sorry to lash it on you but seriously though, try to be a bit more... "human" in some your responses. Most of the time, you just feel like a robot and I pretty much dislike that kind of person. I respect you mate and your work here in this thread but some of your responses feels a bit stiff.
I get it that most people asking "how to do this", "how to do that", "what to do here", "what to do there", etc kinda rewires your personality into a loop making you act like a bot in this thread most of the time.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Sorry mate. Just really had a bad day. Sorry to lash it on you but seriously though, try to be a bit more... "human" in some your responses. Most of the time, you just feel like a robot and I pretty much dislike that kind of person. I respect you mate and your work here in this thread but some of your responses feels a bit stiff.
I get it that most people asking "how to do this", "how to do that", "what to do here", "what to do there", etc kinda rewires your personality into a loop making you act like a bot in this thread most of the time.
To say you are sorry, then call me a robot twice makes the apology seem insincere. But it's all good.

I get it, I have bad days too. I have been fairly even in my dispensing advise. If you were to actually notice when I answer verbosely it is usually when the question hasn't been asked to death, or when I get a sense that the person asking has already made attempts to figure out what they are asking for themselves, hell, sometimes I am just feeling REALLY helpful.

I try to make things better, to some it may not seem so at times. I want Doc to succeed, I want to see this game progress and eventually reach a well executed conclusion. I like the art, the progression of actions.

We all come to these forums and specifically this game for our own reasons.

Cheers!!

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
To say you are sorry, then call me a robot twice makes the apology seem insincere. But it's all good.

I get it, I have bad days too. I have been fairly even in my dispensing advise. If you were to actually notice when I answer verbosely it is usually when the question hasn't been asked to death, or when I get a sense that the person asking has already made attempts to figure out what they are asking for themselves, hell, sometimes I am just feeling REALLY helpful.

I try to make things better, to some it may not seem so at times. I want Doc to succeed, I want to see this game progress and eventually reach a well executed conclusion. I like the art, the progression of actions.

We all come to these forums and specifically this game for our own reasons.

Cheers!!
Okay, I'm just gonna say sorry again. I'm just gonna shut up now before my blabbering mouth makes things worse.
Either ways, I got my answer to my question. It would be rather unnecessary to extend this talk to a point that we are just fighting over something like this.

Godgoku13

Dec 23, 2018
hi recently all my game data got deletes so i downloaded one of the save files online but how do i apply it to my game ??cause i dont wanna grind a second time

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
hi recently all my game data got deletes so i downloaded one of the save files online but how do i apply it to my game ??cause i dont wanna grind a second time
The game saves are in the same directory as the game file, if you do not have any other saves, just place them in the game directory. After placing the save files in the game directory, start the game and they should be picked up.

Cheers!!

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Okay, I'm just gonna say sorry again. I'm just gonna shut up now before my blabbering mouth makes things worse.
Either ways, I got my answer to my question. It would be rather unnecessary to extend this talk to a point that we are just fighting over something like this.
We are 100% good as far as I am concerned. Have a great day.

Cheers!!

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
what did patreon take with his game? was it the shota mc or the blonde loli that moved in? these fuckers always have to play the thought police.

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes