4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
for some reason i cant seem to acess the trello, did Doc take it down?

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Still at Version 0.11 currently, if that is what you have you are on the latest.

Cheers!!
Thank you! Checked it...I only have 0.10, so there should be something new for me in the current version.

BTW: It's really sad that the dev had deleted the game from patreon, but I'm also happy he stays true to his vision and will keep all the kinky stuff in it!

Reactions: SomeDamnedDude

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Thank you! Checked it...I only have 0.10, so there should be something new for me in the current version.

BTW: It's really sad that the dev had deleted the game from patreon, but I'm also happy he stays true to his vision and will keep all the kinky stuff in it!
Shows he does it because he likes it. From my point of view if someone removes something from HIS game because patreon says so, means he's in it mostly for the money, and that's pretty sad :(

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Shows he does it because he likes it. From my point of view if someone removes something from HIS game because patreon says so, means he's in it mostly for the money, and that's pretty sad :(
I completly agree with you, but if someone is doing this for a living then money istn't as dispensable as some might think. Furthermore, since I started developing games myself, I can now see how expensive and time consuming everything is, first hand. But yes, staying true to your own vision is very important, which is helping me to deliver something special.

Lolezz

Apr 29, 2018
I was looking for an answer in the forum but I did not find it.
A consultation after having the sex scene for the first time in the night with Lucile, the next day she does not appear in her bed and does not appear again. What am I doing wrong?

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
don't why these fuckers care...ITS fictional characters and people/animals. I swear society is full of fucking retards...hell tards have more sense then them.
Right! But as far as I'm aware of, it has more to do with paypal's guidlines, then patreon itself. Because they want to offer patrons to pay via paypal (which is good), they have to make sure that the content on patreon fits also to paypals guidelines (wich is bad). This is also the reason why you can't find adult game creators not on patreon itself, because they need to hide this stuff from the public (which is sad):rolleyes:

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
don't why these fuckers care...ITS fictional characters and people/animals. I swear society is full of fucking retards...hell tards have more sense then them.
Right! But as far as I'm aware of, it has more to do with paypal's guidlines, then patreon itself. Because they want to offer patrons to pay via paypal (which is good), they have to make sure that the content on patreon fits also to paypals guidelines (wich is bad). This is also the reason why you can't find adult game creators not on patreon itself, because they need to hide this stuff from the public (which is sad):rolleyes:
It is more about the credit card companies, they can not chance running afoul of laws that cost them money from other sources.

That being said, Patreon are unequally enforcing their very subjective rules, they can all EABOD as far as I am concerned!

Cheers!!

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
I was looking for an answer in the forum but I did not find it.
A consultation after having the sex scene for the first time in the night with Lucile, the next day she does not appear in her bed and does not appear again. What am I doing wrong?
IIRC she is down the hall doing yoga with mom. If she is not there check everywhere, I remember that happening but I am not positive the outcome.

Cheers!!

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Hey pirates!, I wanted to be the first to give you this little link to a sheet about my future projects. Consider this as a guideline for the future, but keep in mind that the order of this projects may not be as they are right now.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Hey pirates!, I wanted to be the first to give you this little link to a sheet about my future projects. Consider this as a guideline for the future, but keep in mind that the order of this projects may not be as they are right now.

Those are a lot of Interesting ideas "take me to your leader" sounds particularly interesting :unsure: I wonder what kinda sexy extraterrestrials you will design.
In the description for Queen's Disgrace ... it says "scape" instead of "escape"

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Those are a lot of Interesting ideas "take me to your leader" sounds particularly interesting :unsure: I wonder what kinda sexy extraterrestrials you will design.
In the description for Queen's Disgrace ... it says "scape" instead of "escape"
Fixed, thanks!

Reactions: Zeca Suez

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017

Hot damn, 6/10 have beast, you really are a man of culture, or rather a god.

Nov 24, 2017

Oooh, I like the sound of Restless Nights, Queen's Disgrace and Survivor guilt. :) I imagine there's going to be lots of people with lots of different concepts that they like.

Reactions: Oseo Bones
4.10 star(s) 165 Votes