4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

realdp

Apr 12, 2019
Does not exist, unlikely to any time soon, if ever. Get a PC and load windows on it. Download and install VX ACE RTP package, download and unzip the game. follow this advise after finishing these steps #6,558

Cheers!!
I already played this game on pc using vxacertp..
I mean, if possible, made for the Android version (APK).

Aug 4, 2018
I can't figure out how to get the state event for Vera even though i follow the guide

(edit) i am using the save that was linked with the guide

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
I can't figure out how to get the state event for Vera even though i follow the guide

(edit) i am using the save that was linked with the guide
The States have already been achieved with those 2 save files, one save file for each path.

There are 2 distinct paths, let's call them A and B, if you open the save file for path A, you will NEVER get the scenes from path B and vice-versa.

Short version, try the other save file and see if you can get the scene you are trying to trigger.

Cheers!!

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Enough content ?
There is quite a bit, and the game is not finished. The releases have slowed down due to the project being demonetized by Patreon, but development is still happening.

Cheers!!

P.S. do not ask when the next release is, it will be out when you see that the thread title and download links change.

Aug 4, 2018
The States have already been achieved with those 2 save files, one save file for each path.

There are 2 distinct paths, let's call them A and B, if you open the save file for path A, you will NEVER get the scenes from path B and vice-versa.

Short version, try the other save file and see if you can get the scene you are trying to trigger.

Cheers!!
Oh, Thanks Bro

Also another question what are the three scenes that aren't reached in the fantasizing area (in save files)

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Oseo Bones
Hello Dev!
I hope you have nice nup (~90 days).
And now you return to project?
Wanna see new UpDate soon from you >_<
The update, u will need to wait for a quite a bit, Doc has all is focus on the new game project to release a demo of the game and after that he might continue the Manor update.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Oh, Thanks Bro

Also another question what are the three scenes that aren't reached in the fantasizing area (in save files)
Open the other file and you will see that the ones you do not see in file A are in file B then the 3 that are not lit were the 3 from file A.

Cheers!!

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Oseo Bones
Hello Dev!
I hope you have nice nup (~90 days).
And now you return to project?
Wanna see new UpDate soon from you >_<
Please Read the thread, this is covered extremely well in the past 20 pages.

The update, u will need to wait for a quite a bit, Doc has all is focus on the new game project to release a demo of the game and after that he might continue the Manor update.
Pretty good summary, thanks for the help with the thread.

Cheers!!

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
how to get all dressing??
still stuck in one new dressing..
Please read the Guide maintained by Golem98, I am guessing you are either asking about Luciele's cosplay or yoga outfits.

Cheers!!

P.S. I forgot to mention it can be found linked from the OP of this thread here 1

Reactions: realdp

Hazarrd

Mar 22, 2019
someone share save files from a couple previous versions,missed some updates and dont wanna start all over again

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes