4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018

slibb

Donor
Nov 4, 2017
Yo, I'm pretty damn interested in this game cuz I dig the artstyle and the ass...ets on display in the picture. Couple quick questions before I download though: is the girl with the nice ass in the thumbnail fully sexable as of the current build? And is the bestiality content avoidable or required for progression? Thanks in advance (y)

Reactions: LucasLeels
D

Deleted member 547606

Yo, I'm pretty damn interested in this game cuz I dig the artstyle and the ass...ets on display in the picture. Couple quick questions before I download though: is the girl with the nice ass in the thumbnail fully sexable as of the current build? And is the bestiality content avoidable or required for progression? Thanks in advance (y)
Yes and yes, it's avoidable

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Your question has been answered, now allow me to point you to some resources to help you on your journey.

The OP has many useful links: The change logs can be thought of as a roadmap to help you make sure you do not miss any desired content, make sure to complete all scenes in one version before trying to get scenes from the next. The Walkthrough will completely hold your hand through the events of Version .03 and also help you with game mechanics and character timings. Then progress to the Guide maintained by Golem98, it is in question answer format by character. Lastly, read the thread, there are many good posts that discuss the game.

Cheers!!

slibb

Donor
Nov 4, 2017
Your question has been answered, now allow me to point you to some resources to help you on your journey.

The OP has many useful links: The change logs can be thought of as a roadmap to help you make sure you do not miss any desired content, make sure to complete all scenes in one version before trying to get scenes from the next. The Walkthrough will completely hold your hand through the events of Version .03 and also help you with game mechanics and character timings. Then progress to the Guide maintained by Golem98, it is in question answer format by character. Lastly, read the thread, there are many good posts that discuss the game.

Cheers!!
Appreciate the advice! I was trying to look through the forums but was a bit overwhelmed by the sheer amount of results and couldn't quite find any answers when searching with keywords. Either way, this was very helpful and I'll check out the guide in order to see what kind of content is available right now.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
we have 04-27.. maybe its time for an update?
yea it would be awesome an update but unfortunately we will have to wait a bit longer (idk how long), since Doc is focused on producing a demo for his new game (the reason of he working on a new game please check the 1st page Yellow writing)

Reactions: LucasLeels

jowzo

May 31, 2018
It might also be time to READ a thread before posting.

Cheers!!
Can't really blame pace61 honestly, its been a damn long time. even with all the shit that happened involving patreon. Since his work is loved, you can't blame people for wanting updates. Or at least want some info about when the update is coming, because even his trello has been innactive for 2 months.

Also there being no info about when the new game its demo is releasing or how much progress the doc has made on it doesn't help the case.

Don't get me wrong, the doc can take all the time he wants. I'd rather have a nice update than a rushed one, but maybe some more news on the topic can be usefull.

Reactions: exirock
4.00 star(s) 163 Votes