4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

milk255

Jun 15, 2017
Oh my! I didn't realize it has been that long... you know what?, I'll work double... NO! triple, and get an update by tomorrow.. NO! later today... NO! scratch that!... YESTERDAY!!. YES I WILL GO BACK IN TIME A MAKE THE WHOLE THING BEFORE IT EVEN EXISTED!!! THAT WAY PEOPLE WILL LOVE ME AGAIN...

There's information everywhere... in this thread, on Patreon, and of course, the discord server, which I ALWAYS said yu guys check first.

This is not a matter of information not given, is a matter of patience, which most people, of course, don't have any.
I can't go around telling players to wait for a date I don't even have. In the past I had ideal dates that I gave and tried to accomplish, which must times I didn't, and backfired like hellfire. Now, I just don't give any, and release the things when they are ready. It is not optimal, and it clearly does not work. But I'm all out of ideas.

Now, I'm not putting myself in a high horse, but, making a game by yourself is NOT an easy task, even by using an engine as userfriendly as RPGM. People tend to forget that I'm a solo dev, I don't have a team of 5 to 8 people, and haven't reach the money milestone to hire help. And I'm not talking about making music or writing complementary scripts, I'm talking about secondary artists, and coders which I want to get on payroll, and not work for free, because, even If I'm grateful with some of your offers, I will need people I can rely on, because they are being paid.

Ok, I wrote more than I intended... I'm doing my best here, this is a rough patch, but once everything is settled, thing will go back to be as sweet and nasty as they used to... you just need to wait... Or don't, ultimately is your choice. But saying things like "Maybe is time for and update?" does not help at all.... AT ALL.

EDIT: Also also... as I always say: If you are a Patreon and you are unhappy with how things are turning out, then please... please stop pledging. And if you have the game for free... well... you know.

Also, I should clearify that I don't actually own a time machine.

Take as long as you need good sir. A few of us know you cant rush perfection.

Ps. I cant wait to play the new Project. Keep up the good work.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Well, the Good Doctor has a thorough outline for what he has in mind, but being as he is starting from scratch with totally new characters and plot, it might take a bit of time. I firmly believe that he will produce that game and release more content for this one.

Cheers!!
I do too, it's just that i expect it to take a few more months for us to get an idea of whaat to expect and hope for, i guess.

TEVIN CLARKE

Oct 14, 2017
I only wish that this site could have a donation drive feature as an answer to patrion's new policy and that developers wouldn't have to worry about anything here. Almost like a safe haven. But I'm guessing something like that is impossible because of the many hurdles to go through but nonetheless it sounds good on paper thou.

Reactions: LucasLeels

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I only wish that this site could have a donation drive feature as an answer to patrion's new policy and that developers wouldn't have to worry about anything here. Almost like a safe haven. But I'm guessing something like that is impossible because of the many hurdles to go through but nonetheless it sounds good on paper thou.
Yeah. Basically anything that handles money requires some guidelines to be followed and (kinda) approved by the ones providing the services (ie. Paypal, banks, etc.)

I remember that I used Paypal to pay on Patreon until they removed that feature for NSFW pages and that was in 2014 or so. Nowadays I haven't checked if it's the same but they recently changed their policies again. Haven't read thorought it, tho, so I don't know if it's gonna affect more people.

But just to lighten up this theme, I really wanna play the new game the Doc is brewing, it looks promising and if The Manor is something to go by, it'll probably be another fave of mine haha

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
Subscribestar already let's you jump around those rules. Animo, who made Breaking the Quiet already have an account there. If he can get away with it, I'm sure the Doc could too. Of course it's up to him.

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
i think it would have been easier to take the incest out of the game by changing the dialog and just have an incest patch either here or on discord. but i never developed games so i may be wrong.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Subscribestar already let's you jump around those rules. Animo, who made Breaking the Quiet already have an account there. If he can get away with it, I'm sure the Doc could too. Of course it's up to him.
Didn't SubscribeStar made a +18 version area/page to avoid involving NSFW content with the SFW content?

I believe the only "issue" is the comission is a tad bit higher than Patreon.

Piggy69

Jan 4, 2019
How is the progress?
Nobody knows,the doc just stop in the first project until he have something that give him money,thats why he is wornking in another project,but i think its gonna be very hard to do two projects,aaaand thats why he say's that Bones Tales its now just a hobby in the pure way of the word,so yeah,we are gonna have more about the second project and less about the first,only because the money,thats a little shit but meh,he can't live only with ''cheers!!'' jaja

jintoya

Aug 5, 2018
Didn't SubscribeStar made a +18 version area/page to avoid involving NSFW content with the SFW content?

I believe the only "issue" is the comission is a tad bit higher than Patreon.
for those of us who want to support them, it seems to just be a case of taking the good with the bad.
i still think it is better to have a place to support them, than to constantly be bowing to the power of patreon in the hopes they don't crush you

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
can I have sex with martha
There are great resources available on the OP of this thread Click here 1. Read the Change Logs and use them as a road map, complete all scenes in one Version before attempting the next Version. After reading the change Logs, Click the link for The Walkthrough, it will hand hold you through the events of Version .03 and give you the game mechanics and character timings. You then progress to The Guide maintained by Golem98, it is in Question Answer format by character. Of course you could always read the forum, pretty much any question you have has been asked and answered in these 332 pages many times over.

Cheers!!

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
So its bin a while since ive seen an update from Dr Bones has the game hes bin making made any progress and whats the status on the next update on this game if there a thread that already explains whats up link it below and ill check it out ;)

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
So its bin a while since ive seen an update from Dr Bones has the game hes bin making made any progress and whats the status on the next update on this game if there a thread that already explains whats up link it below and ill check it out ;)
Your best bet for up to date info is to check his Discord.

If you have any question you ask them to the "Cheers!!" guy lol
Bite Me!

Cheers!!

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes