4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Was it just the first few words were so offensive that the rest of what I said got skipped entirely?
You mean the second sentence where you go on to say you enjoyed everything but that? Either way doesn't read like a joke at all to me. Maybe next time reread what you type? More then just me apparently misread your joke.

Reactions: yoyomistro

LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
You mean the second sentence where you go on to say you enjoyed everything but that? Either way doesn't read like a joke at all to me. Maybe next time reread what you type? More then just me apparently misread your joke.
I dunno it still reads fine to me =P *shrug* What can ya do huh? Obviously you're right though. Well didn't mean to offend y'all. I'll leave it at that.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
There are always new people here asking the same thing, this bothers a bit, to know, just go back a few pages too
Welcome to F95...:LOL:
Don't matter on what thread you look, the lazy horde of idiots will always ask the same question 99 times instead of using some logic and find it them selves.

But damn,
I do love this game, i really do.
Only thing that slightly puts me off is the appearance of the MC (look just slightly "off", but that's 100% personal preference of course.)
Love the woman in the game, love that there is optional beasty action.

Shame that there were some slight issues in the development the last months, but this is one of the golden ones on this site..
So if i need to wait double the amount for a new update, i am 100% ok with that : ).
Rather something then nothing (y)

And you will have a new $15 dollar supporter today : )

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
Welcome to F95...:LOL:
Don't matter on what thread you look, the lazy horde of idiots will always ask the same question 99 times instead of using some logic and find it them selves.
come on G, that is begin a little harsh, say, there's situations like "hi! :giggle: is there a walktrough or guide?" and is in the very first page of the thread like wtf g don't be a dumb fuck, but there's also situations like "hi! :giggle: is there a walktrough or guide? " (and there's nothing on the first page) and someone replied "don't be a lazy horde idiot! that answer is in the page number 256, read some!" like I will lose my time reading 256 pages of the thread come on

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
come on G, that is begin a little harsh, say, there's situations like "hi! :giggle: is there a walktrough or guide?" and is in the very first page of the thread like wtf g don't be a dumb fuck, but there's also situations like "hi! :giggle: is there a walktrough or guide? " (and there's nothing on the first page) and someone replied "don't be a lazy horde idiot! that answer is in the page number 256, read some!" like I will lose my time reading 256 pages of the thread come on
I'd say it depends on how they ask questions. Some don't even ask, just want answers without doing a bit of search and being rude about it if they don't get exatly what they want. Sure, in threads like this one (330+ pages long) it's insane trying to find an answer that maybe was answered 40 pages ago, but if they downloaded the game, they sure as hell checked the OP #1 but didn't read jackshit and more often than not, it's where the majority of troubleshooting/common issues are found.

As you said, it's not the same asking a question as "Hey! I wonder if there is a walkthrough or so?" than "Walkthrough?!". While the first can turn annoying for the fact that is one of the most asked questions , it certainly isn't as "urging" or sort of demanding of an answer.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
I'd say it depends on how they ask questions. Some don't even ask, just want answers without doing a bit of search and being rude about it if they don't get exatly what they want. Sure, in threads like this one (330+ pages long) it's insane trying to find an answer that maybe was answered 40 pages ago, but if they downloaded the game, they sure as hell checked the OP #1 but didn't read jackshit and more often than not, it's where the majority of troubleshooting/common issues are found.

As you said, it's not the same asking a question as "Hey! I wonder if there is a walkthrough or so?" than "Walkthrough?!". While the first can turn annoying for the fact that is one of the most asked questions , it certainly isn't as "urging" or sort of demanding of an answer.
It is pretty annoying though when somebody asks a question that has been answered on the same page.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Was only a matter of time 'til people got the good doctor's license revoked... Will keep a lookout for your new project, and good luck finishing this one, doc!

TEVIN CLARKE

Oct 14, 2017
You know that the bestiality is optional... right?. You got the choice of enable it or disable it at the beggining of the game... and also in game.
Have you heard of Subscribestar? I've heard that it's a much more suitable place than patreon. So check it out to see if it will be a good place for you and the game in terms of receiving donations.

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes