4.00 star(s) 163 Votes

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Could anyone turn this in to an apk?
NO, the game is encrypted, the Good Doctor has not released it and as I recall the past several times this was brought up, it would require a complete rewrite as the version of ACE that he has is not capable of producing an APK or an APP for Android and Mac respectively.

TL : DR - get a windows PC to play the game.

Cheers!!

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Hey Doc, how often do you upload the updates? I'm just curios as to when will the next update come. P.S Love your work!!!
Please read the entire OP. The answer is there. Then settle in and read the thread to keep you entertained and educate yourself about the game while you wait.

Cheers!!

Reactions: LucasLeels

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Hey Doc, how often do you upload the updates? I'm just curios as to when will the next update come. P.S Love your work!!!
I used to update the game once per month, with a few exceptions due to my lack of professionalism...
But everything changed once the fire nation attacked...

Once the new game demo AND build 0.12 are up, I'll try to update the game every month and a half. But for now, it is a waiting game until the next build drops.

LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
There will be more, And that's a fact. ;)

There's no problem with people asking for content. Don't worry about it.
No more bestiality please! I know it's tough to please everyone =P I thought all of the content you had minus that was good though and kept me liking your game. Sad that Patreon and their paypal and such overlords are such pieces of crap. Hope things work out for you in the end with all this.

Reactions: Salekd

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
No more bestiality please! I know it's tough to please everyone =P I thought all of the content you had minus that was good though and kept me liking your game. Sad that Patreon and their paypal and such overlords are such pieces of crap. Hope things work out for you in the end with all this.
You know that the bestiality is optional... right?. You got the choice of enable it or disable it at the beggining of the game... and also in game.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Mate, bestiality is already a niche with damn near no content, go play something else if it bothers you that much.

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
More bestiality pls
I love to read people with culture!

Aha! so you are not a men of culture

LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
You know that the bestiality is optional... right?. You got the choice of enable it or disable it at the beggining of the game... and also in game.
Sorry I think you misunderstood what I wrote there. I was complementing that you had a lot of other content. That's why I said all of the other content was good and such... Well, whatever.

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
i'm not a fan of bestiality, to put it lightly, but if that's what the dev wants, then that's what we'll get. anyone who has a problem with that can go make their own game.

• Love
Reactions: SrZurdo

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
If what I wrote sounds "Bothered" then I dunno what the hell man. Doesn't take much for ya I guess eh?
Yes, you did. I would imagine someone would have to be bothered something to ask someone to stop producing it, especially when its entirely optional.

Reactions: LucasLeels

LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
Yes, you did. I would imagine someone would have to be bothered something to ask someone to stop producing it, especially when its entirely optional.
It was more a comment to the person who asked for more so it was kind of a joke to that. I wasn't really making any demands there. That's partly why I spent the rest of that saying that I hope he's able to get everything going successfully again and that I do like his stuff. I saying I hope he continues to produce.

I had just read the story of what happened to his patreon (Which I had sub'd to). Was it just the first few words were so offensive that the rest of what I said got skipped entirely?

4.00 star(s) 163 Votes