4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
Hey @Oseo Bones i got a question for you. I do not know if what i am asking could be a spoiler or not for those who have yet to play or get that far so i am tossing it into spoilers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ABDOOL

xDimax

Jan 28, 2018
My opinion is that if the game continues, it will not be very soon !!! In a month we have not seen more than one of its new projects! Just talk! ((((

Reactions: Robert rivers

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
wonder if Bones is putting off the update until he pretty much finishes it (the game completely) since he cannot make an income off of it anymore, that way he can focus on projects that can fill his wallet.

whereislotion

Jul 24, 2018
Only extra thing i need to play this game is 'VX ACE RTP' and this means a simple installation of the VX ACE RTP application in the extras(below the download links) will do the trick right?

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Only extra thing i need to play this game is 'VX ACE RTP' and this means a simple installation of the VX ACE RTP application in the extras(below the download links) will do the trick right?
Yes, he does this to keep the download size of the game down. Otherwise the download would be the size of the game plus the size of the VX ACE RTP every time.

Cheers!!

D

Deleted member 579535

How to unlock state events?
I can't trigger doyle's scene:

You need to have had a scene with Doyle (in the basement) you trigger the event by using Doyle's ring and having MC say that Doyle isn't responding.

Pls Help!!!

realdp

Apr 12, 2019
I try play on android using Nekoplayer,, still get error!! shit.
love this game, but can only play on pc

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes