4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Yeah, I didn't check the tags there. But not sure about enabling stuff. If that's the case, I'll recheck the game out & remove the negative rating that I made. Pardon for the inconvenience. (It's just that I totally didn't expect something like that. And later checking tags missed Bestiality... My bad I guess)
When you start a new game there's a prompt asking you if you want to enable bestiality. Since it was on patreon at the time it doesn't specifically say bestiality, but if I remember correctly it says something along the lines of "are you a man of culture," you would choose no there. You can also disable it in the recollection room.

Also yea in the future I would not only double check tags, but the genre section in the OP as well.

Reactions: Moosy

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Yeah, I didn't check the tags there. But not sure about enabling stuff. If that's the case, I'll recheck the game out & remove the negative rating that I made. Pardon for the inconvenience. (It's just that I totally didn't expect something like that. And later checking tags missed Bestiality... My bad I guess)
Well, that was a nice little outcome for a internet exchange. No worries, if you think of giving the game a second chance, be sure to say "no, but thanks" at the biggining of the game when the skeleton asks if you wany beasty (bestiality).
If you don't want to start from the begining, just go to MC's room at night and interact with the shiny bit on the chair, that's the scene replay screen, there you can disable and enable bestiality by interacting with the teddy bear.

MHappy

Feb 21, 2019
Well, that was a nice little outcome for a internet exchange. No worries, if you think of giving the game a second chance, be sure to say "no, but thanks" at the biggining of the game when the skeleton asks if you wany beasty (bestiality).
If you don't want to start from the begining, just go to MC's room at night and interact with the shiny bit on the chair, that's the scene replay screen, there you can disable and enable bestiality by interacting with the teddy bear.
Alright. Thanks for the info. I'll make sure I do that correctly this time.
Btw, how does one delete a review? Or is updating the only option?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Alright. Thanks for the info. I'll make sure I do that correctly this time.
Btw, how does one delete a review? Or is updating the only option?
You can't delete a review to my knowledge. Just wait for a mod to remove it.

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
Will the game continue at all? I can't find it on his Patreon side anymore! And will the Halloween scenes still be animated? It would be a shame if not!

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Will the game continue at all? I can't find it on his Patreon side anymore! And will the Halloween scenes still be animated? It would be a shame if not!
Yes... the game is still being continued... and no, the halloween scenes are not animated, same as Halloween.

Reactions: Faloperito

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Gave the game a try today, and decided to never play it again. What's up with the idea of animals fucking a girl. And they getting aroused by that. Absolutely disgusting.
Immediate deletion and never touching this game again.
You do realize that that can be completely disabled at the start of the game or by interacting with the lamp in the fantasize room, don't you?

Not trying to force the game on you, but the art is wonderful and the other scenes are great.

Cheers!!

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
Yes... the game is still being continued... and no, the halloween scenes are not animated, same as Halloween.
Yes... the game is still being continued... and no, the halloween Christmas scenes are not animated, same as Halloween.

FTFY

Cheers!!

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
hello, how to dowload bones tales version 0.61 ?
I know that you mean 0.061 but as far as I know, there's no way to download previous versions on here and on the good Doc's blog the earliest version that can be downloaded is version 0.10.

SomeDamnedDude

Apr 8, 2018
I know that you mean 0.061 but as far as I know, there's no way to download previous versions on here and on the good Doc's blog the earliest version that can be downloaded is version 0.10.
They probably only asked about that Version thinking that it was a later Version that the one available on here. The listing in the change logs has had a typo for sometime but is listed correctly now.

For those weak on math skills 0.11 > 0.061.

Cheers!!

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes