4.10 star(s) 165 Votes
Sep 6, 2018
does anyone know when the next update? because the developer isnt on patreon or at the least the game he developing. also dr bones, my only problem with this game is the grinding because its take way too long to see the next scene. I mean it not bad I just wish you can make it so we can transfer our old file into the new update kinda like a safe file transfer.

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
There isn't a schedule for the next update. The Doctor is currently developing another game ( check the first page to know why)
You can find news on the discord channel.

D

Deleted member 1439211

According to the trello the update could drop any day now.
I don't wanna sound stupid, but Dr. Bones on his patreon, about 4 hours ago, said: "The Manor is NOT on Patreon anymore!"; so, what kind of update should we expect?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I don't wanna sound stupid, but Dr. Bones on his patreon, about 4 hours ago, said: "The Manor is NOT on Patreon anymore!"; so, what kind of update should we expect?
Take a look at the trello yourself . The Jules event isn't a part of this update, as long as nothings changed.

D

Deleted member 1439211

Take a look at the trello yourself . The Jules event isn't a part of this update, as long as nothings changed.
If he's not going to drop the update via Patreon, will he post the download link in this 3D?

Tilur

Sep 29, 2017
Brave move, there are not a lot of developers who leave patreon. Most of them decide to stay and sacrifice a lot of kinks.
So, I do hope, that it will work out for him.

Reactions: HydratedMan

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Oseo Bones you still up for making them other games? Will commend you if you do. As soon as my financial situation improves, I'll throw some green at your face :love:

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
so we get
easter event
xmas event
mothers day event
and Martha kneeling BJ scene ( not sure if you have to go into the replay memory's to see it )
all and all not bad im curious to see if the different personalities have different scenes

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
so we get
easter event
xmas event
mothers day event
and Martha kneeling BJ scene ( not sure if you have to go into the replay memory's to see it )
all and all not bad im curious to see if the different personalities have different scenes
Where did you get that from? The easter and Martha day events?

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Yes, just keep in mind that I (personally) still consider this a small update. All the time that has passed within 0.11 and 0.12 does not mean there will be a ton of content... so yeah, keep the hype on check.

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes